“cool place”
Review of Lebleu Crepes - CLOSED

Lebleu Crepes
Reviewed May 28, 2014

we take our grand kids there after school, they love the place. we order a savory and a sweet crepe and they split them.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My family and I ate at LeBleu Crepes while staying at the Candlewood Suites Washington North hotel in Washington, PA, which is where we picked up the menu that alerted us to LeBleu's existence. I had an egg, sausage, onion, swiss and feta cheese crepe with spicy olive oil and a cup of rich, bold coffee. The crepe was delicious, light and evenly cooked, and the portion large. My family enjoyed their crepes equally as much. Also, the young lady that prepared our crepes was professional and cordial, engaging us in a conversation about our travels. The only reason I did not give an excellent for atmosphere was because the establishment is a bit small, however, it is comfortable. When you are in Washington, PA you must eat at LeBleu Crepes. You will thoroughly enjoy it.

1  Thank IndyO