“Yummy”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #26 of 171 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The service at this location is consistently very good, we consistently seek cracker barrel when traveling due to its reasonable prices and delicious food across locations near and far.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Every chance I get I eat at Cracker Barrel. Their food is always delicious.
The service is always great and they have great customer service.
Your meal is always served quickly and it is always hot.
Their country store is very nice also. I recently purchases a top and a jacket there.
When you have a chandelier to stop and eat one - I highly recommend it.
You won't be sorry.

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We went as a hockey team in November. Staff were polite and did their job well, but not outstanding. Food was as expected and warm and plentiful. We were in and out relatively quickly. It met our needs well.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very near our hotel, Spring Hill Suites. Can't go wrong at a Cracker Barrel any time of the day. Food always consistant and very good.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Cracker Barrel here is like Cracker Barrel anywhere. Good country food at good prices. I liked the apple butter so much I bought a jar to take home.