Motel 6 Washington
$119
$114
$103
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Washington North(Washington)(Great Value!)
$89
$102
$97
$121
$111
$102
Comfort Inn & Suites(Washington)(Great Value!)
$114
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I tried to save some money by staying at this motel, but was disappointed. The maid forgot to finish making the bed and there were no pillow cases on the pillows. The bed was very hard and the bath towels were paper thin. Wood floors, not carpet that felt dirty. I didn't want to take off my shoes! Pass on this property.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Gary H
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went online to check out this motel. It advertised a king bed, but I ended up with 2 full sized beds. The room was filthy. The floors weren't carpeted, which is a good thing, but they were so dirty & hadn't been cleaned in a long time. The only thing that was changed was the sheets, & towels. The toilet had pee on the top & around the bottom of the bowl. The tub walls had water spots & the bottom was dirty. I was going to complain to the management, but figured nothing would have been done, so I went out & bought a broom, mop, & cleaning stuff. I swept & scrubbed the floor, bathtub walls & tub, plus the toilet & sink. It was not a relaxing time, but at least I knew it was clean. I would not recommend this motel to anyone! The motel needs to train
their help properly. Plus there aren't any amenities besides the pool which I don't use.

Room Tip: Check out the motel before you book, & if not booked, look at the rooms if possible before booking.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jo Ann M
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My daughter and I stayed for a night on our way to Florida. From the outside it was nice but the rooms are very basic, dated, which is very common for this type of hotel, and that's ok for the price and for a quick stop on a road trip. The floors are composite of some sort, not carpet. It was clean enough and we did get a good night's sleep. For the price, if you want a BASIC room, its a decent choice. They had wifi, but I think they charge for it. The clerk gave us the code for free.
I give this hotel an "average" rating given the type of hotel it is. I just wanted a cheap, decently clean room for a night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelGuy1224
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Another great experience at an affordable price. I try to stay at Motel 6 for the lowest rates when possible, and won't stay at a nasty one. This one was very nice, and the price was excellent ($44.95 plus tax) on a weekend. They have the updated hardwood floors (so doesn't feel like you're walking in soggy carpets). Basic, don't expect amenities at Motel 6 - keeps the rates down - which is what I'm looking for (I can bring my own toothbrush and razor!). Well worth the price. I also like a fan in the bathroom, and they have them here. Good stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank jason d
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had drove thru snow, sleet, freezing rain from Mi. Had read some of the reviews and did not know what to expect. Check in could not have been better, when I opened the door the room was warm and I did not have to wait for an hour before it was, the room smelled fresh, every thing was in it's place. I have paid a hole lot more and got a hole lot less. +++++++++++++

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo