“Too much bad luck???” 2 of 5 bubbles

Uniontown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too much bad luck???”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I have been going to the Meadows for years. We used to go every weekend. We used to have so much better luck there than we have lately. It seems like over the past year, the odds of winning, or even breaking even, have really changed. The casino is very large and has a great variety of games, but it is disappointing to NEVER win anything.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sheri C

Buffalo, New York, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellant casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

large well organized casino with racetrack. Great restaurants & a bargain priced food court. Friendly helpful staff. This is my 3rd bus trip to this casino.

1 Thank KatShak
Bel Air, Maryland
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Too much smoke for me”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Have been there several times over the past year or so, and every time I vow not to return due to the smoke. Have seen worse environments in Asia, but this place is as bad as it gets in the US. The stench takes the fun out of everything . And as another reviewer pointed out, the signs in the smoke-free areas mean nothing. In the future will throw my money away elsewhere.

2 Thank airpizz6
Charleston, WV
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Smoke is the worst I've experienced at a Casino.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The smoke is outrageous here, there is just no ventilation. People were smoking in their "non-smoking" areas and employees just walked right by them. Also, saw a cocktail waitress having a discussion (unpleasant in nature) with 2 employees that appeared to be management. This should not have occured right on the casino floor however, what was funny is that it was in the non-smoking area with a smoker just smoking right away. Really?

The Terrace Cafe has improved their food, as far as taste. The bar is rarely busy and that is great!

Didn't see many winners and their self-service cash-in kiosks were down the entire time we were there.

1 Thank StephWV
Middletown, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Don't Miss This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I love this casino. I always leave a winner. The place has everything.

The restaurants are great. One actually looks over the racetrack so you can see the horses racing while you eat.

The variety of slot machines is unreal. There are machines here that I haven't seen in other casinos except in Vegas. If you like the slots and like some of the older ones, they have them, I guarantee you.

They have great perks for spending your money here. I always have free play coming to be along with discounted food.

Go here, you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013