“great casino race track”

The Meadows Racetrack and Casino
Reviewed July 29, 2013

fun place to go, harness racing, casino bowling good restaurant, though a little pricey. easy to get in and out and other attractions in the area

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Only live about a mile away but don't get there as often as I would like. Has nice selection of machines,very big gaming floor-bowling alley-harness racing-live entertainment-the only draw back I see is that it doesn't seem to pay as well as other casinos I have visited, but overall I would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I live about 10 minutes away from this happening place - my husband and i go there about once a month for a "date night" we play the slots, watch a few races, even bowled there, also can't forget about the terrifc meals we have had in the cafe terrace. i highly recommend this fun place!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Nicest place in town to go bowling. The other ammenities are nice but bowling is mainly what I go for. It's so nice inside, friendly staff, kid friendly, and a fun space. Great daily discounts as well. College night on Thursdays allows students to bowl for $2 and get shoes for $2. I will definitely return.

2  Thank exerciseballer12
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Not only is it a place to gamble, but they have a bowling alley downstairs and great food as well. The best part about this place is it has horse races as well. Don't get to travel much to the casinos but love to go out and grab a bite play a little slots and have fun watching the racing when in season. When I went the races werent going on but love to check out the track and see where all the excitement takes place.

1  Thank AceRecruiter