“Nice casino.”

The Meadows Racetrack and Casino
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I had fun at the meadows. They have a lot of fun slot machines and have a lot of things to do. They have horse racing and a beautiful bowling alley. The restaurants are good. They have everything you could ask for. Bands and entertainment etc. There are a lot of hotels and tanger outlets are across the street. What a fun way to spend all your winnings.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"tanger outlets"
"steak"
in 7 reviews
"meadows racetrack and casino"
in 9 reviews
"carvery"
in 47 reviews
"gambling"
in 42 reviews
"races"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Meadows is an interesting place. Difficult to find (not a lot of signage), but a fun diversion from the road. Watch the horse racing from the food court. Best views of the track. Food in the food court was mediocre at best. High-priced (at the casino so what do you expect) but a nice break from the smell of the casino. Casino was smoky like you'd expect and smelled of stale cigarettes and beer. Clean restroom facilities, attentive staff.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The machines are extremely tight, once you make it past the cloud of cigarette smoke and play these TIGHT machines and here the same names being called for drawings over and over again it starts to make you wonder if they are greased in, get rid of the drawings and loosen the machines, the keno is extremely tight but I guess thats cause they loosen the poker machines up. This casino is tighter than the lugnuts on a 55 ford, I suggest heading west to wheeling or to chester wv, payout percentage is higher in wv than in pa anyways, been a member since the tent opened and I bet big and never hit a jackpot there ever, ill die before I go back

4  Thank kenojoe
Reviewed June 6, 2013

What we disliked very much about this casino is all the smoking and ashes on the slot machines. Very dirty place. We are used to Maryland and Delaware with no smoking and very clean casinos. This place is a non-casino for us in the future.

1  Thank 1Angelgirl
See more reviews
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Since this was across the street from my hotel I had to stop in. My visit was about ten minutes. If you are a smoker you will love this place! It is filled will stale smoke, very little air flow and all the machines had ash trays filled with cigarette butts! Even the trashy places in Las Vegas are cleaner than this place was and it wasn't busy, this was a Sunday night!

I didn't hang around and don't plan on returning. Filthy places don't get my play.

The garage was very clean though. There are two of them and valet parking. They do have horse racing but I didn't even get that far, the smoke was too much for me.

1  Thank Ron L