“Fun night out”

The Meadows Racetrack and Casino
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I always thought that a horse track would be inhabited by old men with big cigars drinking scotch and hoping their horse shows. Instead it is a very fun and exciting place to go watch the races, eat some good food and knock back a few cold Yuengling beers.
The casino has a large parking garage attatched to it for easy access. The facilities all look new and there are tons of exciting slot machines if you feel like tangling with lady luck. There are also plenty of table games if you need an even bigger adreniline thrill.
All in all we had a great time out and will definitely go back to the Meadows Racetrack and Casino when we are in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Lots of fun! Wish there was a way to avoid the cigarette smoke but smokers like to have fun too! Valet parking was worth $5 especially since it was cold & rainy. There were restaurants inside, musical entertainment & even table games. It was cold so we didn't take in more than a minute of the horse racing but I hope to back sometime. Very cool.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I''ve heard bands play, played the slots, and seen horse betting. It's very close to Pittsburgh and worth a trip. In addition to Rivers Casino on the North side, it's one of only two places to play slots in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

You have to walk thru it to get to their wonderful restaurant Bizteca. I mean the cigareete smike is terrible

1  Thank jimvet1826
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This casino has lots and lots (3300) of slots and a well defined non-smoking section. However you can still smell a lot of smoke if you are a non-smoker and that bothers you.

For such a large casino, I was surprised that there was no buffet. We ate at the food court and my burger had real cheddar cheese and crispy bacon so that made me feel a bit better.

I wish there was a hotel connected to this casino. It was very rainy all weekend and for future trips, it would be nice to be able to stay on property. Using valet parking was the solution we used this time.

1  Thank FergieSolo