“Good for sandwich”

Cuisines: American
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good for sandwich”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had some sandwiches here and despite the hour wait for a table- the food was great and prices reasonable.

Visited June 2013

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great view !”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The view is very pretty. Ask to sit by the window. The Philly cheese steak was delicious and the baked potato was good. The rum runner was tasty as well. Our waitress and nice as well. The price was reasonable. I would go back. It is fun to watch the horses run outside your window.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 859Beth
kentucky
“Quantity vs Quality”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We oredered the prime rib dinners and the portions were huge but the quality of the preperation and beef were just so-so. The staff was friendy and prompt.

Visited May 2013
Wildwood, NJ
“Gobble Gobble Food Court Turkey Special”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I frequent the Meadows about 5-6 times a year when passing through. This past trip (2/21) I grabbed a quick bite at the food court. I love this place, as it has lots of 'comfort food'. We partook in the Turkey Dinner Special, available in the corner location with the fish sandwiches featured on the overhead menu signage.

They have a 'queens cut' and a 'kings cut'. I chose the 'queens cut' which is a generous portion of sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans. A soft drink is also included for about $7.25. I would get this item over and over again. I saw many of these turkeys at the tables, as it is a favorite of the senior crowd.

State College, Pennsylvania
“Good Food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We really like to stop here when visiting the Meadows. The fish and chips is my favorite. They have a good selection on the menu. They also have a view of the racetrack which is nice. They usually are very busy but the service is fast so you do not have to wait long.

Visited January 2013