“Great location and price!”

SpringHill Suites Washington
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband I were taking a day trip to the Meadows Casino and Racetrack. We decided at the last minute to stay the night. While there were hotels closer to the casino this one was located only 5 miles away and conveniently located next to all the restaurants, and shopping. I was asked if I had AAA and I did, but I did not have my card. They took me at my word and gave me the discount. The staff was very nice and the room was extremely clean. Warning...Krispy Kreme is right outside in walking distance for fresh doughnuts. Beware the fresh doughnut sign will make you go in.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pjwilliams69
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

pjwilliams69,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting the Meadows Casino and Racetrack, and we’re glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. Please plan to visit us again the next time you’re in the area. Thank you again for writing

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Pleasantly pleased with our stay. The hotel is really close to Rt 70 but there was not a lot of traffic noise. The desk and cleaning staff were very gracious and helpful. Breakfast was provided in a clean and pleasant room. The studio suite was a adequately sized so one did not feel cramped. I have already recommended to family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

GeneseeOhio,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Washington. I’m pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations with our convenient location, helpful staff, and clean accommodations. We appreciate you selecting our hotel for your travels, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing and sharing your recommendations of our great hotel.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am writing this review from the room at Spring Hill. We are traveling back to Canada, and this stop of our journey was the only one I had not booked ahead of time. This was the first hotel off the interstate that we encountered. Front desk staff person was warm and welcoming (and keeping in mind that I had been tent camping for six days, I was not looking my best, it was especially nice to not be judged by appearances). The complementary laundry supplies was a very appreciated gesture. The room was spendier than other places we have stayed but the room was well appointed, nicely decorated and the extra services, like laundry and vending, were appreciated.
My only complaint was with the pull out sofa. Fortunately I did not need to use it because when I started to pull off the cushions, it was gross with crumbs, old food bits and who knows what else - ewwww!!! I was not expecting that at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

MikerCath,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at SpringHill Suites Washington. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be warm and welcoming. I appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the condition of the pull out sofa. I have addressed this issue with our housekeeping staff to heighten the awareness of such issues and improve our guest experience. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon to see our improvements. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here for 10 nights whilst working shifts in a coal mine
Plusses
- helpful front desk
- very good maintenance guy
- great location for restaurants - Applebee's, Red Lobster, Cracker Barrel, Fusion Steak House all with in walking distance
Minus
- rooms are cleaned in the morning only and no exceptions. Strange as a lot of shift workers (especially drillers) were staying

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank globalminer
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

globalminer,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites. We're glad you stayed with us and appreciate your business. I'm happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful, and I hope they were able to add a little to your comfort. Thanks again for writing. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

If you need to travel to the area this hotel is right in the middle of a great number of restaurants. Hotel is clean, rooms have a bit of a throwback feel but modern also, comfortable beds. I was nervous getting to my room because while in the hall the room next toe was very loud, but once inside I could not hear them so it appears it has nice thick insulated dividing walls.

Nice little workout room with dumbells, pool and whirlpool available also. Free breakfast from 6-9 although I'm a big Cracker Barrel guy and you can walk from there.

No complaints, great stay.

• Stayed: March 2013

OhioGuy34,
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate you staying with us, and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased to know that you liked our clean, comfortable rooms and had a quiet visit. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stop and visit us again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We arrived after midnight on our way to Myrtle Beach so we didn't get a chance to enjoy the entire hotel. THe staff were amazing when we arrived. I called ahead to ask them to pull down and make the pull out sofa for our children and they did so which was very helpful. When we arrived with small children we just had to pick up our key and go to sleep. THe pull out wash't very comfortable but was well enough to get a few hours of rest.
THe breakfast station was great and staff were so friendly.
Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

DeborahLovell,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review. We're glad to hear that you and your family had a nice stay with us. I'm pleased to know that our staff was helpful with your needs as well as welcoming to your and your family. Please plan to visit us again the next time you're in Washington, PA. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a nice relatively quiet place, very close to virtually everything in Washington (which ain't much). Restaurants all over the place (chains mostly) and shopping (nothing fancy). But it is convenient, clean, and friendly. This area is heavily saturated with the fracking gas industry folks, and the parking lot was full of their trucks, and other than some mud from their boots, we never saw them or heard them, so all was neat. The rooms are well appointed, little fridge, sink, etc. We stayed there one night while visiting family. They have a small pool, whirlpool and very small and marginal exercise room.

Room Tip: I'd try to get a room opposite the highway, although ours was highway side and never really hea...