“Good food”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #21 of 171 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We typically eat here, when passing through. The food has always been good & the atmosphere is festive.
If I were to average our visits, this would rank higher.
However, this evening, our server started off great then slacked on our table as the restaurant became busier ( yet not busy ). Long waits on drink refills.
The burgers were good as usual. I tried clam chowder this time, since the burgers are big enough to share with my wife.
The chowder was tasty. I wished for more clam though. I will order it again.
My son & I learned that the chowder is outstanding on a bacon cheeseburger!!!
So much so, that we will be suggesting it as a future menu item.
This IS a family friendly restaurant.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We generally eat here when we are in the area. The burgers and fries are always good. Our last trip I had the Blue Ribbon which is my favorite. My wife had the Burnin' Love on a garden burger and she really enjoyed it. She had a side of broccoli and it was a very ample portion.

1  Thank Tom551
Reviewed September 30, 2012

i had the burgur of the month and it was good. you got a tavern double and unlimited fries for 6.99 i think that was a good deal

2  Thank cori g
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We really like this place, Great food and very clean. My daughter had the cheese pizza and it was very good for a burger place. The waiters have all been nice, We have never had to wait very long to get are food or check.

2  Thank Dodster25
Reviewed September 4, 2012

food is pretty good i enjoy eating there. prices are ok on some things and kinda avereage on others. they offer a variety of different foods .

1  Thank Kim A