“JUST ANOTHER BURGER SHOP”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #29 of 161 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American
Morgantown, West Virginia
“JUST ANOTHER BURGER SHOP”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was really expecting some great burger. It was just like any other burger shop. I guess you cant really do too much with a burger though. The waiter was really friendly, but had to ask for refills. I thought the menu said unlimited french fries, but we were never asked if we wanted more after we ate ours. Walked right by table and never looked at our empty glasses. Will probably find another place to eat when we go back to Washington.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank LUV2CRUZ811

Laurel, Mississippi
“Best customer service anywhere!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Had a chance to visit this location on an evening after a very long drive from mississippi with limited stops. Looking forward to dinning here was almost a bummer. Arriving in washington @ 930pm, we had only 1/2 hr to make before closing. We called ahead to be sure when they closed, and they confirmed this. We deliver our freight and make a bee-line to the rest. We arrived at 10 minutes to closing. The doors where locked, employees where still there, cleaning, getting ready to go home. The manager came to the door and much to my surprise let us in! She told us , "thats why we're here, because of our customers" Sat us at a table and took our order. we stayed for about 45 minutes, and not a moment passed that the remaining staff ever ignored us. They loved the fact that we went out of our way to choose them, and were more than happy to get whatever it was we needed. We spoke and conversated like long lost family! I do believe they went above the call! They could have been snobs, or even ignored us at the door, I will be going back again when I travel to Washington,Pa again!!

• Visited July 2011