Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Grove City, Ohio
“Very clean”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I was very satisfied with this hotel. I have been super paranoid about hotels lately. I check under the sheets and in every corner. I am happy to say that I was very comfortable staying in this hotel. I liked the decor of the room. Very stylish. Loved the shower. Very spacious. The bed was ok. A little soft for me, but everyone has different tastes. Lots of pillows. The front desk staff was wonderful. Quick check in. The pool and hot tub were nice. My husband got some late night snacks. They were decent but fairly pricey. The hotel is up on a hill, just below an outlet mall. Our view was not the best. Our room faced a giant hillside. Not that that really mattered, though. Nice area. Felt comfortable there. Our room was right next to the elevator and was still very quiet. The cable kept going out the night we were there, but there was also a little snow storm coming. Easy drive to Pittsburg. Overall very satisfied with this hotel. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Franklin, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 27, 2012

nice hotel... We found the staff to be very freidly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. There is a great outside lounge area with fireplaces that are put on each night and in the morning. the pool area was nice... my only complaint was the temperature of the hot tub in the pool area... next to scalding... needs turned down.

this hotel does not have a continental breakfast which was a disappointment. They do offer food there from their little cafe but it is very expensive.

this htoel is right on the drive up to the Tanger Outlets and right acorss the highway from the The Meadows Casino. They offer a shuttle to the casino once an hour.

I would stay here again but I prefer a hotel with a continental breakfast.

We had asked for connecting rooms several times.. when we made the reservation and when we called the day before to confirm.... we didn't get them... that was disappointing... they should be able to reserve those for you if requested... We booked the hotel months in advance.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Clearwater, FL
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Been here before and was well satisfied. The restaurant has slipped. Tried to eat late, server occupied by boyfriend. After a west coast-east coast flight, I was in no mood. Breakfast next morning not good. Strike two. The property is new, rooms very clean, neighborhood is where you would want to live. So I will come back, but the restaurant needs focus. The young lady at the front desk acts like she works in a Marriott. The manager is a very sharp lady. After hours needs management surprise visits.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
Dear jimvet1826,

Thanks very much for returning to stay with us and for your candid review. I find your feedback very valuable, thank you for bringing your experiences with the restaurant to light, and please know they will be addressed. I look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to the Washington area.

Yours truly,

port vue pa
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Now I know the hotel has only been open about 8 months, but this place is extremely nice and super clean. The view from the third floor is good if facing Casino. The food at the Bistro is good but pricey (was included in our package). Free shuttle to Casino and other area attractions. Has a pool and exercise equipment and an outdoor seating area with a gas fire pit .
The room was nicely decorated and well lighted. The shower was huge. The layout was different and superb. The bed was a comfortable pillow top mattress.
The layout of the lobby was wide open with plenty of seating and many flat screen tv's. Seemed like it would be great for the business travelers. Loved the booth seats with the private tv to watch while enjoying a bite to eat.
The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. The shuttle van was prompt and the drivers were nice to chat with.

I was shocked at some of the other guests complaints. I must have stayed on the right night.

I struggled to find any flaws with this place BUT I did. We stayed in a studio/king bed w/ mini fridge. The fridge was so well sealed up that I pulled it off it's little shelf. It was hard to tell which side it opened on. So from a safety standpoint, I would like to see the mini fridges mounted so a toddler/small child doesn't pull it out on themselves. The only other flaw was the bathroom vent fan or the lack thereof. I think i heard one. Well anyway, the mirrors got fogged up. There is a product to help keep the fog off the mirrors, but I don't know what it's called or how well it may even work.
To be honest, this place was as nice as a deluxe Disney resort hotel.

To the cleaning personnel, please keep up the superb work. The entire place was spotless.

Room Tip: Look at the packages. We stayed in a studio with king bed, mini fridge, and the package included fre...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Dear millhunk,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and booking one of our value-packed packages, we hope you had a great time at the casino. Thanks especially for recognizing the housekeeping team, they were delighted when I read them your review. It’s always great to hear from our guests; our #1 goal is to provide a perfect experience for every guest, every time, and we’re thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Yours truly,

North Carolina
Reviewed February 24, 2012

The hotel is relatively new. The layout was great and the staff very helpful. The lobby area was especially well designed, with a large screen TV, dining area with personal TV's in a booth configuration, and a 2-computer business center.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thanks very much for the five star review agabuxton! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Best regards,

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My wife and I really liked the hotel. It's new and nicely decorated. My only complaint…if this can even be a complaint…is that they don’t offer Free Breakfast to Platinum members. I stayed in hotels 149 nights last year and have the highest level of status at Hilton, InterContinental and Starwood. Staying that often, I get disappointed when facilities don’t offer complimentary breakfast. My understanding is that this is typical at Courtyards (unless your company has breakfast negotiated in the rate). I guess I’ll stay at other Marriott locations next time.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MocNJen
Youngstown, Ohio
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We got the Valentine package this past weekend, It included dinner for 2 at a very nice local resturant, breakfast at the hotel bistro, a king size bed, and a gift bag with candy and a small bottle of champagne. There was also a shuttle to the local attractions such as the casino,dining and the outlet mall. The bed was very comfortable, and everything was very clean. The staff was friendly eventhough they were obviously short handed, I am sure that was due to poor management as they always make people do more than they should have too. There were problems with the pool and hot tub not working, which from talking to other guests, is not uncommon. Over all it was a great stay and a great value.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Dear BRTwig,

Thanks so much for choosing our Valentine’s package and for your review! It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay, I hope you took advantage of the shuttle while you were here. Please accept my apologies for the pool and hot tub, we’ve since made the appropriate repairs, thank you for your understanding. Hope your Valentine’s Day was sweet!

Best regards,