All reviews cookies staff was friendly room was clean hotel room shopping outlets stayed two nights yogurt would stay again fitness center hotel staff meadows casino tanger outlet pool and hot tub off the highway air conditioner inns proximity
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Housekeeping didn’t put toilet paper on roller when both were empty. Room keys had to be reprogrammed after the first night. Bed was never made....covers just thrown over the pillows with sheet underneath was still scrunched up.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
James L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington at Meadowlands, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay. If I knew what room you were in I would take the situation up with that housekeeper to make sure he doesn't disappoint the next guest. I take all complaints to heart and I want to make sure I correct the housekeepers to make sure of this. I will work with all the housekeepers to make sure they do the job correctly. I hope to see you again so you can see the progress we have made.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Our suite had black oily spots from the front doorway back through the bedroom. There was trash in both closets. There were even a nickle and a dime on the floor. The front desk clerk was apologetic and explained that pipeline workers have messed up several rooms. Said that he would tell the manager. This room should not of been used. Also, I am a Carlson Club member. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was adequate. That is why I gave the 2 stars.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
James L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington at Meadowlands, PA, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay. The staff and I try our best to keep after the rooms unfortunately some times because of reservations we are unable to clean the carpets after people check out because the carpets would not be dry to rent the same day as reservations are needed. I do apologize again and we are doing are best to rectify the situation so we do not disappoint the next guest.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
James L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington at Meadowlands, PA, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Reviewed October 11, 2017

The bedding was very comfortable - that's the good part. Decent for the price but disappointing in terms of what we've come to expect from Carlson properties. Previous tenant's food left in the refrigerator. After disposing of those, we decided not to use the fridge because contents were frozen solid. Filthy carpet - looks old, many stains, hasn't seen a vacuum cleaner in a while (popcorn or cereal and other sundry chunks along furniture edges, dusty floor lamp bases). Bedside alarm clock plugged in but not working and snooze button gone - with internal electronics showing. Battery cover on back of TV remote missing. HVAC blows onto the bed nearest the window, so my wife spent the night with a pillow on her head.

Room Tip: There's lots of competition in the area, so do your research and shopping in this competitive area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington at Meadowlands, PA, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are glad to know that you were pleased with the comfort of the bedding. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations due to the condition and cleanliness of your room including the amenities at that time. Please know that we are striving to keep good quality of service in all aspects which is indicative to our standards and these have been shared to our management for further improvements. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Reviewed October 9, 2017