“Best Steak and Crab Cakes”
Review of Bistecca

Bistecca
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistecca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 171 Restaurants in Washington
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: With a spectacular view of the racetrack, the award-winning Bistecca Steakhouse & Wine Bar at the Meadows Racetrack and Casino offers the perfect setting for an evening out. Our menu honors classic steakhouse fare with our all natural angus beef, prime and dry aged steaks. Fresh seafood and Italian influenced specialties set our standards above the rest. Guests can enjoy an appetizer, meal or cocktails in our lounge, patio or dining room or relax in the Cigar Bar. Our wine list offers more than 150 varieties by the bottle and over 20 offerings by the glass with an emphasis on the great wines of Italy and the United States. Our wines are selected carefully to pair wonderfully with any of our hearty steaks, seafood and Italian classics.
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Service was attentive and very good. The selection is wide but the best of the best is the steak which was VERY GOOD. I had the bone-in ribeye which was cooked perfect and was tender and juicy. Although, these entries are at the top of the price scale, the atmosphere and the quality of food is well worth the price of admission. Also, try the crab cakes, you will not regret! I am from the Gulf Coast where we are spoiled by good seafood, but these Crab Cakes are the Very Best I have Ever Eaten. Thanks for a wonderful meal and experience.

1  Thank allend1865

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good service but the steak was ok given the price. was disappointed with the flavor and size of side dishes.

1  Thank BigPoppi43
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The service was excellent from the hostess and waiter. I had the filet Oscar which was cooked to perfection with the best lump crab I ever tasted. My husband had the the New York Strip, loaded baked potato and crab bisque. Again, all were superb everything was very fresh and delicious. This is a great restaurant for special occasions, quiet and comfortable. It is located in the Meadows Racetrack and casino, worth the trip even if you're not a gambler.

1  Thank Capt_T0ny
Reviewed August 20, 2012

this restaurant was totally worth the trip to washington pa. i am not a gambler but was invited down memorial day weekend to try the restauraunt. they do not card at this casino unlike the rivers in pittsburgh. i was prepared with my id and they just waved me thru. quite a difference from pittsburgh. it is quite a trek to get to the restaurant and a long rambling curved staircase leads to the restaurant. it is located on the sky level. it is beautifully decorated. after a few glasses of wine at the bar we went to the curved booth. such a beautifully appointed table. private yet still able to have a great view of the track. we ordered a bottle of wine and the crab cocktail to start. ive had alot of crab cocktail and this was one of the best. then the ceasar and the delmonico. such a pleasure to find a delmonico. most steak places dontcarry it on the regular menu. the asparagus with hollandaise was our side. the whole dinner from beginning to end was excellent. my only complaint was the blonde female bartender lacked professionalism. for such an upscale place that should be addressed.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Top end restaurant connected with the Casino and horse harness racing track which is the draw. Obviously one of the finest restaurants in this area. We were there on a night without racing and were able to be seated at a table up front along the glass wall overlooking the track. I would imagine you have to be a regular and very lucky to get these tables on race night. The food was great, Rosemary bread and a sourdough bread were tasty. I had the Delmonico which was very thick and cooked almost to order. I ordered it medium and it barely had any pink in the middle but that was okay. Everything is Ala Carte ordering, so I had to pay extra to have Horseradish for my steak. Caprese salad was different, large pieces of tomato, mushroom on a small amount of curly lettuce. Sauteed mushrooms were great, I forget what kind of sauce they were in. Service was good, attentive. Delmonico Steak, sauteed mushrooms, Caprese salad, horseradish sauce, 1 beer, 1 soda, $63.