Candlewood Suites Washington North
$111
$102
Doubletree.com
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites(Washington)(Great Value!)
$114
$130
All reviewsfull kitchenroom cleanlinesssmall dogfront deskrelaxing stayoff the highwayshort driveprice was reasonableclean hotelrefrigerator and microwaverooms are largecontinental breakfastbed was comfortableoutlet mallgreat place to stayreclinercupboard
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed at the Candlewood Suites Washington North on 27 Dec 2013. We were just completing a five day trip to New York City and decided to spend the night here in order to rest a bit before completing our drive home the following day. We were very pleased upon check-in, which was approximately 9:00 PM. The front desk attendant was very cordial and the room was spacious and clean. As stated earlier, we just spent quite a bit of time in NYC and anyone whom is familiar with the smaller than average hotel rooms there can probably imagine how thankful we were to be in a suite, especially with four people in our party. The hotel provided complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies, which we appreciated. Additionally, the bed was comfortable as well as the room temperature, which allowed for an excellent night's sleep.

Two of the nearby attractions are the Tanger Outlet Mall and Meadows Racetrack and Casino. We did not go to the casino, however, we did go to the outlet mall and found some great deals at the Timberland store since they are moving locations. We also had some outstanding crepes at LeBleu Crepes, which is located on Main St. in Washington's quaint downtown. I strongly recommend this hotel for your stay in Washington, PA.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I travel to the area quite a bit for work and this hotel and the nearby Marriott Courtyard are my "go-to" places. I do however prefer this hotel over the Marriott as I feel like the service is much better. I'm always greeted when entering or leaving and I've never encountered anyone who was anything but nice to me.

My rooms have always been very clean with everything in proper working order. I've had zero issues and with as many nights as I've spent here, that's saying quite a bit.

Another plus is that I've never had any issues with noisy neighbors or housekeeping slamming doors or talking very loudly....which is a big deal when you're worn out from traveling and just trying to get some rest.

Only thing I wish they would change is the workout equipment. It's pretty pathetic and for an extended stay it would be nice to have some decent equipment or dumbbells.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Washington, PA is mostly a crossroads town where there are a lot of basic chain motels. I have stayed at several different motels over the years. This is as nice as any of the other more expensive establishments. My room was very clean, a spacious 2 room suite with a full kitchen (fridge, stove, micro-wave). Staff was very friendly and helpful. It is near the highway so there is a bit of traffic noise - which didn't bother me. (They do provide ear plugs next to the bed however!) Wi-fi worked well.

If you find yourself looking for a place to stay in Washington, PA - I think this is a very decent place and a good value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the highway (front side of motel) if you are sensitive to traffic noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2013

In town on business and since the HI was closed this was the other IHG property. Only four years old it was very nice and clean as you would expect. A bit pricey but in line with everything else near the casino. You can walk to it.

Room Tip: Stay on the opposite side from the interstate, pretty noisy but you get used to it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Every visit I have to make to my hometown this is the hotel we stay, there are many reasons we keep coming back but I have to say it is mostly the friendly and caring service we receive. I travel all over the world and unfortunately some hotel chains have not figured out that it is the people that bring people back again and again. This location always makes you feel at home, greets you with a warm smile, and always makes sure you are taken care of. For those traveling with small pets this is the ONLY hotel in the area that allows them, for those without small family members don't worry you would never know we were there!! Rooms are spacious and very clean, a well stocked pantry, and did I mention they always have fresh baked cookies for FREE!! Hope this place never loses it's touch.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family