“Clean, Great Rate, and close to the Meadows Casino and Tanger Outlets”

Hampton Inn Washington
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed May 22, 2011

We were looking for a place last minute as we visited the Meadows Casino and Racetrack. This Hampton was south on I-79 and about 10 minutes from the Casino if not less. Our experience with the check-in was great....the Front Desk clerk was super nice and very accommodating. The Hotel and Room itself was Very Clean, comfortable, and the Rate was really reasonable for a King with a microwave and fridge ($110.). They do have Breakfast in the Lobby from 6-10am. We received a late check out for 1pm!! There are computers to use as well and free Wi-Fi. Definitely recommend this Hampton if you’re in the Washington, PA area. ps...Parking is a little tight as the Hotel is in the process on building an inground pool which appears to have taken a few parking spots away.

Room Tip: ask for a discount at check-in!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Victoria_Corrigan

Reviewed May 13, 2011

Needed overnight lodging enroute to a family event. Based on reviews, selected this property. It met our expectations.
The property is at the junction of interstates & a little tricky to get to/from.
Otherwise, a typical Hampton Inn experience.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Arrived at this hotel and spoke with the front desk clerk. Check-in was quick and efficient and I proceeded to my room. I entered and inspected. I found the bed duvet was clean and freshly laundered and the sheets were white, clean and crisp. Overall the cleanliness of the room was very good. The room had a couch which was also clean and comfortable.

I then entered the bathroom and again found it neat and clean fully stocked with towels and amenities. The room has a nice, large flat screen TV with a very good channel selection. The desk/work area is adequate but well illuminated with recessed lighting. The wireless internet was adequate.

The only disappointment was no refrigerator or microwave in room. For this type of hotel and price my expectations is these appliances would be in each room.

The HVAC was quiet and unobtrusive and did not interfere with my sleep. Although the hotel was full I heard no outside noise. The bed was comfortable.

The shower had very good pressure and I had an abundance of hot water. The breakfast is what you would expect from this chain of hotels, good but nothing great.

The hotel is located amongst a large retail area and several chain restaurant choices are within walking and driving distance.

Would I return....Yes, based on the cleanliness of this hotel and amenities. Would I recommend....Yes, it met almost all my expectations for this chain.

Tuesday night in March 2011; $109.80 (room) + $9.88 (room taxes) = $119.68, a competitive rate for this area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Muskywin
Reviewed October 13, 2010

This is the second time that we have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Washington, PA. We really like this hotel and the chain has now become our favorite. Everything is extremely clean, including the duvet cover which is washed between stays. That is one of the best features of the Hampton Inn chain. The free breakfast is great and the staff is very helpful. We will definitely come back anytime that we are in the area.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2010

We were on our way back from a wonderful week at a beach house rental on Holden Beach Island, North Carolina. After being the our vehicles for more than ten hours with family and friends ranging in age (6 months to 50s). We decided we needed to stop for the night. I call the Hampton Inn reservation line, booked the rooms. When we arrived there were no reservations at that hotel we were booked at a Hampton Inn about ten minutes away.

So tired...some of us decided to make the trek home - others wanted to go to the correct hotel. We came in to the front desk about ten at night to find a friendly face...offering to fix everything for us.

She cancelled the reservations we did not need - even thought the reservation line said we would have to file a dispute; she offered us hot beverages and cookies and made sure she gave us the biggest rooms she had.

The place was clean as can be - we all sort of doubled up into rooms - quite a few of us had essentials pack to much away to get - so she offered combs, toothbrushes, toothpaste and even little deodorants. Gave us a menu to order drop off food.

Not that we cared at that point but there is no swimming pool. Had a wonderful sleep on their awesome beds, had a delicious complimentary breakfast and headed for home all refresched and stress free.

This Hampton goes above and beyond!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Great room and really helpful staff. Nice hot breakfast. Hampton is really uniform in their room styling and quality. I've never had a bad stay at a Hampton. This one is no different. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Stayed at this hotel 1 night for a business trip in the area. Great Hampton Hotel. Newly renovated rooms and bathrooms. Nice breakfast area, as always a good Hampton breakfast selection. Only complaint was the fittness area. Equipment was old and not properly functioning. Only the treadmill seemed to be decent. There is a multi purpose weight machine that was ok but the bike and stepper were old and didn't work very well. I didn't mention anything to staff though. Front Desk staff memeber REN came to my room to bring some supplies I realized I forgot after I was dressed for bed. Service was great! Location was good, a Casino entertainment very near by plus shopping plazas and plenty of restaurants. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business