“The Perfect Wedding”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed July 13, 2010

My one year annivesary (July 11, 2009) has past and I can't help to think back to the very special and perfect day one year ago. Friends have told us that "It is the nicest wedding they ever went to." Friends and close family are still telling my husband and I what a great time they had at our wedding. I strongly suggest that you inlcude this place to visit for your special day. It was a completly perfect day from start to finish!

• Stayed: July 2009
There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands

Reviewed July 12, 2010

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Meadow Lands in Washington, PA. As a Platinum Priority Club Member that stays in hotels over 100 nights annually on business I was extremely impressed with the staff and how well managed this Holiday Inn location was. I was reconized as a Priority Club Platinum Member. The quality of my stay from "check in" to "check out" was superior to any other hotel. The hotel was very clean inside and out. The quality of the food and service was excellent. The entire staff was friendly and professional. It was obvious that their goal was to insure that my stay at this hotel was very important to them. I highly recommend this hotel. They most definatelty set standards that all chain hotels should follow.

Len M
Pennsylvania

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I stayed thier because of the casino. Big mistake. The only bright spot was Cristy at the front desk. The room i was put in was 205, it had a mildew smell but worse it was very noisey from the road outside, you swore the window was opened. They did move me which was great. I was in the next room sat, sun, mon and tuesday. Had maid service one day. Had to call down for towels, never replinshed the cups, did not wash out coffee pot and had to track down a maid from another floor for toilet paper. Because the one day i did get maid service, the only thing that was done was bed made and towels .. THAT"S IT..... no sweeping no back up toilet paper no cups no nothing three star my you know what.. I was supposed to stay to saturday but i cut my stay short i was tired of throwing out my own garbage, which i did have to do. When i brought it too there attention they said i had the do not disturb sign on. I took that sign off everyday at noon because i went to the casino at that time. The one day i was leaving i told the maid who was a guy that i was leaving please clean my room did not happen. The front desk another excuse he did not speak english. All i got was a sorry. Well sorry does not work this time, i like the casino , i did not make this stuff up i left because paying 140 a night for this type of no service is unacceptable. THey did not care and there lies the problem they know most people stay there because of the casino. AND IT HAS MADE THEM A MOTEL 6 WITH THE LIGHT OFF... My last name is Allen i checked in on the 25th of june

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
rpmader, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2010

Mr. Allen,
Thank you for the feedback, with direct information from our guests, we can address shortcomings that may exist in our operation. I do not take any guest for granted and appreciate you taking the time. I will contact you directly to resolve the situation and make it right. I also assure you that I have addressed the Housekeeping and Front Desk issue and have shared your positive comment with Christy.
Ronald Mader

Reviewed May 8, 2010

We booked my daughters wedding at the Meadow Lands Holiday Inn and it was absouletly beautiful! Mary Ann is a fantastic planner there and made the whole process so easy and flawless! The whole staff went out of their way to make sure that it was just perfect...and it was! The food was delicious ( we received a lot of compliments on the food) and the flowers were beautiful! Thank you to everyone that was involved! I will recommend this hotel and staff to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed May 1, 2010

The meadowlands holiday inn has comfort,style,and relaxing features. The lounge,rooms and staff are great. I will come back again. thank you james p pavelko

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2010

We threw my parents an anniversary party, and the Holiday Inn made it a beautiful, lifetime memory! I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Meadlowlands for parties and weddings!

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed April 29, 2010

We stopped in Washington PA en route to South Carolina. This was a nice place for a night. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Room was very neat and clean. There is a shuttle to the Meadowlands Race Track & Casino, which is also a great spot. We would likely stay here again. We were walkins so we expected to pay a little more but the one night rate was a bit tweaky at &150.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Washington hotels
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino
Hampton Inn Washington
Hampton Inn Washington
#3 of 20 in Washington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington at Meadowlands

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands

Address: 340 Racetrack Road, Washington, PA 15301 (Formerly Holiday Inn Washington - Meadow Lands)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Washington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Washington
#6 Romantic Hotel in Washington
Price Range: $101 - $183 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands 3*
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands invites you to stay at our hotel located adjacent to The Meadows Race Track & Casino and Tanger Outlets. Our spacious guestrooms offer Sweet Dreams bedding, as well as complimentary parking, wireless internet, and seasonal outdoor pool, business center, and fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Washington