“Good Food at Good Prices”
Review of Villa Barolo

Villa Barolo
Ranked #14 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I shared the whole fish special. It was filleted at our table by Chef Lo, the owner-chef of the restaurant.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have eaten here numerous times. The meal and service have never disapointed. I usually order from the seafood/fish specials, and I have always had an excellent meal. Cocktails are made well and are not weak.
We perfer to dine in the lounge area, it has a cozy feel.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a first class restaurant with a wonderful chef and a beautiful environment. We eat here for dinner often and have never had a bad meal. The lunches are also great and at reasonable prices. They have showers and parties also and take very good care of their customers. I highly recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food leans heavily to traditional Italian American and is consistently good, but nothing special. Pastas do not appear to be housemade. Water glasses are slow to be refilled.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I am not sure if these people writing the previous reviews are "regulars" but recently I dined with a friend for lunch and the service was anything but exceptional! After barely being acknowledged after being seated our server eventually came over and never asked if we would like drinks and stood with his hands on his hips waiting for our order.
The salad was overdressed and our entrees were average. Our server never came back to inquire as to our satisfaction or if we needed pepper, etc. However, I did watch him with other patrons and he was certainly more attentive to their needs!
It was not busy at the time and he had probably had 4 tables to service.
After finishing our lunch, we probably sat for 20 minutes before anyone came to the table. We were never asked if we cared for dessert, although every other patron was brought the dessert tray. At the same time, other servers/buspersons were beginning to set up for dinner service and there was laughing and napkins being thrown around with patrons still in the dining room, all the while with the owner/chef walking through the dining room!
The only time we saw much of our server was when the check was brought and he came back three times to check if our credit card was ready!
We have had better service by teenagers in a family pizza place than at Villa Barolo.
With so many great eating establishments in our area, I will not be back.
Here is a perfect example of why servers tips are not what they expect. I usually tip 20%-25% for good service, this guy got 15%, if you want to make money in the food service industry, give good service. A tip is not an expectation but a reflection of the service given. Drop the attitude.

2  Thank dtowntravler