“Great Hotel A hidden Gem”

Hampton Inn Doylestown
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I loved this hotel. Leaps and bounds above the usual Hampton fare. Spacious rooms, plenty of parking, great staff.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Doylestown

Reviewed December 2, 2010

Arrived at the hotel and was greeted by a friendly desk manager. The check-in was quick and efficient. The lobby and breakfast area were bright and clean.

Arrived at my room and entered. I found the room to be eclectically decorated with texture and color. Really liked the way the room looked. The bed linens were spotless as was the room. The room had a working refrigerator and microwave. The desk/work area was very good and the chair comfortable. The TV was standard definition but had an excellent selection of channels including several movie channels.

Entered the bathroom and found it to be large, clean and well stocked with all necessary amenities. This Hampton had a shower with doors, not tub, which I love.

The room had a wall thermostat and the HVAC was quiet. The bed was very comfortable and I heard no exterior noise. I really liked the location of this hotel, central but away from everything.

Breakfast is what you would expect from this chain of hotels.

I would recommend this hotel and will return when in the area. I found my new hotel for this area of Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Nice location outside Philadelphia.

Hotel has big rooms. The suites are huge - large enough for a king size bed, wet bar with microwave and dorm refrigerator, 2 bedside tables, a TV stand w/LCD TV, a full/queen sleeper sofa, 2 end tables, coffee table, desk, chair, and a recliner - leaving enough room for my morning yoga session without moving furniture. Like I said, BIG and all for under $100/night.

Friendly staff, clean rooms, morning complimentary breakfast, quiet, and in-room safe, free parking, free wireless, and a pool – not much more you can ask for from a hotel.

If you are picky, the pool and fitness center are small.

I stay here about 4 times a year while working in Doylestown, Warrington, and Plumsteadville.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ALTravellor
Reviewed October 5, 2010

As usual, this Hampton Inn was situated far off the road, nestled behind mature trees and quiet. The amenities were just fine. Upon entering Coleen was working the front desk and greeted us with a wonderful bright "Bucks County" smile. As my wife had received an "invitation" to serve as a juror the following day, all she wanted to do was to take a long, warm bath so that she could render an impartial decision. Coleen looked through the rooms that were available and she found us the perfect room. The room overlooked the pine trees that were right outside our clean window ! Breakfast was fine, the day went well. Coleen is a wonderful asset for the Hampton family of Inn's. Thank you so much Coleen.....

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel at least 100 nights in the last few years on business; it is really the only decent hotel within 15 miles of the customer I work with. The Customer service has always been a little shaky, but they have clean comfortable rooms. My opinion changed dramatically about this hotel when while staying with them, they called me to inform me that they were removing my things from the room because I did not have a reservation for that evening. I did, they were wrong, but the poorly trained customer service representative went on and insisted that I didn't and that I was lying to her. I contacted Hilton customer service who straightened it out (Hotel was wrong) upon my return to the hotel that evening I expected some remorse for their behavior, instead I was treated like a criminal. I wrote a letter to the Assistant General Manager to get some clarity on the situation, instead of an apology I was berated because they actually gave me the old corporate rate and should have charged me more?? I contacted Hilton Guest Assistance to lodge a complaint and they logged the complaint and gave the hotel 72 hours to respond, which they never did... So I am taking my business, all my associates business, and my customer’s referral business elsewhere. I would recommend that you do the same!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank mrmarkm2819
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We blocked this hotel for a wedding and they were great to work with. They were very accommodating to allow us to check in early, and send up any items we needed throughout the day as we were getting ready. The rooms were very nice, however I think the prices may be a bit high for the area they are in. The hotel was sold out during our stay so it seems that did not stop it from booking up!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 20, 2010

This was a surprise mini-vaction. Hotel was great and close to many historical attactions, i.e. Mercer Museum, James Michener museum, National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestahowa, Fonthill Museum and Moravia Tile Works. Also near Peddlars Village and New Hope, Pa.Also close by are wineriers! Across the street is Houlahans Restaurant. You won't get bored! Rooms were clean and spacious and great breakfast and nice lobby with a flat screen TV if you are with friends or family to socialize.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village
Main Street Inn
Main Street Inn
#1 of 2 in Doylestown
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia Montgomeryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham
Rodeway Inn & Suites - New Hope

Been to Hampton Inn Doylestown? Share your experiences!