“Nice service, food is good but predictable”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 56 Restaurants in Warrington
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our server was very friendly, and pointed out all of the special deals available for us to order food from. I did not understand the "bottomless" appetizer, I thought it was one price for all you ordered - not one price per person for all you ordered. I would have ordered the bottomless $10 item first, as it is $10 per person, not per item - but we'd already had the sampler platter of three appetizers, so when we added on the "bottomless" item, we were only able to eat one round. Our server did order a second round for us, which we packed up and took home.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I for some odd reason thought TGIF was decent food, fun place, but not anymore. As many have expressed, this isn't the TGIF of old. The chicken fingers had a weird taste, the Cobb salad may have been the worst I have ever had (Hard avocado, egg cut in half and weird lettuce), the salmon with shrimp with the supposed Alfredo sauce is extremely spicy and the sirloin was very chewy. On the positive note, the service was very good, and the manager took the salmon right off our bill upon our complaint.
But bad food is bad food! We will not return, ever!

1  Thank phdedieu
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Friday's are all the same - decent food, average prices, nothing special. They usually have some drink and food specials, but there are better options out there.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

All Friday's restaurants do not provide the same tasty food and efficient, friendly service.
I have gone to a number of Friday's restaurants for the Jack Daniels ribs and this restaurant is consistently good. The Jack Daniels ribs are tasty and the service is efficient and friendly. The soda refills come promptly. The request for extra Jack Daniels sauce is always granted. I skip the cole slaw, get a double order of French fries, and douse the fries in the sauce. Yum.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've come back here a few times in the last few months. I want to like this place, I really do. I'm always a little disappointed when I leave though. Every time I come here they don't have items on the menu. We're always seated back by the kitchen, even if the place is empty. Food isn't horrible, but it's not great.