“Trying to get better?”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Trying to get better?”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Ok, my wife and daughter like TGIF, however their past few visits have slowly reduced their visits. January 2012 they tried it again. The service was awful, not because they were busy but the waitress was spending time at a table across from my family. I understand when things are busy, what I don’t understand is how my money has become so easy to accept without providing a minimal service in exchange.
I contacted corporate who contacted the manager who responded and I will say, he has his hands full and is trying to improve. Time will tell, however TGIF must keep in mind that if your throw a stone you will hit at least 6 other places to eat. In these financial times, we really want what we pay for, and nothing less. I will see in a few weeks if things have really changed.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Wheelz369

Jamison, Pennsylvania
“a big brown bug scared me.”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Our family were eating near window seat and saw a big bug on our table. my husband said it is not a roach. We told manager.

Visited August 2011
“Not the same”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Not sure if they are still trying to find their own personality, but the TGIF in Warrington is medium quality food at the least. Not my first, second with even third choice. At one time ( about 18 months ago) they were on the mark. Maybe different management, but there are better places in the area.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Wheelz369
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“At least its cheap”
Reviewed May 1, 2010

After a recent trip to TGI Fridays - unfortunately it was late at night and there were no other options besides a 24 hr dunkin donuts- I realized why I do not go there in the first place. I would have been better off with the stale donuts. I truly believe the only reason my chicken did not come out raw is becuase it probably came in a pre-cooked frozen package that only had to be microwaved for 6 minutes on high. At least they don't make the beer...

1 Thank Emile001
BrettCo
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 26, 2008

Great food. One of the best Friday's you can go to. Ask for Megan to be your server...you couldn't ask for a better waitress.