“Very Good Buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Buffet”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have been here a bunch of times for both dinner and lunch. Lunch is much better (and cheaper) than dinner. I have never had problems with undercooked food or problems with the servers and tips. So times it is hard to get a drink refill but thats not a big deal. The food is kept fresh and the sushi is ok for a buffet. Over all its not a bad place and i have never felt like they rushed me out. If your going around

hilltown, pa
“Raw chicken don't eat here!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We went with our 3 children. My husband cut the chicken open it was completely raw, cold and pink. We showed our waitress she quickly took it away and made a big deal showing the kitchen. My husband walked out. The hostess argued me on the raw food. She offered only 10% off the $64 bill when the waitress came over. Charging me $61.75. So no math or cooking skills.I told her I didn't care I will pay the bill but I took picture and will post reviews tonwarn others. Bad food, bad service! Don't ever try to fix a problem with a problem...hostess!

2 Thank ireland122905
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Don't put it out if its not available”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I've been to a billion Chinese restaurants. This one was the norm. Except they had certain dishes that were marked dinner only. Usually on Sundays they charge you dinner prices at lunch. They didn't tell us and we came in around 3pm. Kids ate what they wanted and I was waiting for the Alaskan king crab legs. They finally came out. I had a dish full sat at my table. Ate my first plate of sushi then I was going to eat the crab legs after they cooled. The waitress comes running over - are you eating lunch or dinner she asked. Told her I thought it was dinner prices - she took my crab legs away! Was she going to put them back out? Yuck! The food basically sucked and I was looking forward to the crab. Guess I won't be coming back for lunch OR dinner.

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Don't come, they will rush you out”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We came with a party of 11 all together and called ahead and made reserverations. We came and said they didn't have our table ready and when. We were enjoyibg ourselfs and they kept hovering over our shoulders trying tk get us to leave.We got our check they added an extra person! We argued it but between the 11 of us it didn't make a big difference just the principal!

• Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Aggressive in Collecting Tips”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went with friend few times in Aug, 2013. Comparing to other Chinese buffet restaurants, Easton was OK. However, few of the waiter/waitress were very aggressive in collecting tips/gratuity. Towards the end of dinner, my friend paid the check (by credit card) at the cashier counter and I was about to pay the tips (cash) directly on the table. The male waiter somehow found that the my friend did not include the gratuity, and he walked directly to our table asking if we paid the tips at the counter or left the tips on the table. The other night, the female waitress collected our pay (cost and 10% tips in cash), did not ask if we wanted the change and never come back to our table. I understand tips were important to them, but please let the customers enjoyed their meal in a comfortable and not-so-harsh environment. Besides, tips are always optional in many places. Aggressive behavior will only drive customers away.

• Visited August 2013