“A home away from home”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My colleagues and I travel to Doylestown frequently on business and I booked into the Homewood Suites Doylestown on their recommendation. My stay was all they promised and more. The whole hotel is spotlessly clean, food is great and rooms very well equipped. The real stars of the show are the staff - all so friendly, welcoming and eager to help. A huge credit to the Hilton brand. I will be back in a few weeks!
Stayed 10/2 - 14/2

• Stayed: February 2013
erin q, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We could not be happier that you found our hotel and staff accommodating and enjoyable. We value your feedback as it helps us better as a team. We take pride in our hotel and we are ecstatic that you felt this when you were here. We hope to see you again in Warrington very soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Diamond member of HHonors who travels extensivley for business. The staff at the front desk was very freindly and extremely helpful with my dining needs. The hotel was very clean. The room was spacious and clean smelling. All of this along with a good price makes this property a home run for my business needs. Would definitely stay here again.

Dear Alex P:

As a diamond member we want to thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We could not be happier that you found our hotel and staff accommodating and enjoyable. We value your opinion and take pride in our hotel. We are ecstatic that you felt this when you were here. We hope to see you again in Warrington very soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I am a Diamond member that travels every week. This was some of the best service I have had at a Hilton property in some time. The entire staff was friendly and over the top helpful Clean great environment. Tiffany was over the top with her service and effort the help my colleague and I with restaurant selections, and other suggestions in the local area. Look Tiffany up if you stay there she was great!

Dear Gregory,

We value your survey and thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We could not be happier that you found our hotel and staff accommodating and enjoyable. We value your feedback as it helps us better as a team. We will be sure to share your kind words with Tiffany, she will be thrilled to hear you mentioned her in your review! We take pride in our hotel and we are ecstatic that you felt this when you were here. We hope to see you again in Warrington very soon. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The hotel was immaculate....could tell that it just opened in August. The front desk service was great and the breakfast was first rate....and the service by the breakfast attendant was outstanding! I would definitely stay at this location again.

Dear Darren:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We could not be happier that you found our hotel and staff accommodating and enjoyable. I will be sure to share your kinds words with our breakfast staff, they will be so happy to hear that you mentioned them in your comments. We value your feedback as it helps us better as a team. We take pride in our hotel and we are ecstatic that you felt this when you were here. We hope to see you again in Warrington very soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Definitely one of the nicest Homewood Suites I've ever stayed in. On average I travel around 50-100 nights a year for work, so I've slept in a lot of hotels. This is a new hotel and the decor is very modern. Pleasant smelling, easy plentiful parking, everything about the hotel is nice. I didn't eat any meals here so I can't comment on the food. I also did not use the fitness room or pool, I had a very quick stay. My only negative would be is that the room was very dry; could benefit from a humidifier.

Jill Mullin - Stayed on 12/18/12

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Jill:

Thank You so much for taking time out of your day to review us on Trip Advisor. We value your opinion in ways to better our hotel and are considering the benefits of a humidifying system. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in Warrington soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Clean, quiet, spacious rooms and a friendly staff. Having a small kitchen with full refigerator is plus. Breakfast and dinner included as well as happy hour with wine. Two restaurant within walking distance.

1  Thank griffina15317

Dear Guest:

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I will definitely stay at this hotel every time i return to this area. Clean, comfortable rooms, great staff and decent meals. I did not use fitness room or pool but they appear to be in great condition.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank kkasper55021

Dear Mr. Kasper,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrington
Hampton Inn Doylestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham
Main Street Inn
Main Street Inn
#1 of 2 in Doylestown

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown? Share your experiences!