“A great find!!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“A great find!!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great restaurant!!! Food was plentiful and service from Sue was just delightful. Price wasreaspnable for the amount of food you receive. Love the decor of the 1950's. It is hidden away in the shopping center where Home Depot is located on the south side of Rt 611/Easton Rd.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cacbmd

chalfont, PA
“Three strikes you're out”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We tried to like this place. It's so close to us. It's convenient. They did a decent job of decorating the place. But after three tries at Ace for breakfast we aren't going back. It's just breakfast folks, how can you screw it up so often?

Visited February 2013
1 Thank bcdukes
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Decent breakfast, but not rushing back”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband I stopped in here for a quick breakfast on Sunday morning. We were seated promptly our drink orders were taken.

The positives: This is a cheery little diner in a strip mall. There is plenty of parking. The coffee was hot, the table was clean and the portions were very generous. The food (both had breakfast) was hot, and our orders were right. For the price you can't beat it.

The negatives: My husband had to remind the server that his meal included juice - otherwise I don't think we would have gotten it. That glass of juice along with my freshly filled cup of coffee spilled out of the cups onto the table because the table wobbled - very annoying. The woman who filled up my cofee noticed me cleaning up the mess with napkins and said she'd be back with a towel, never to return. Obviously this was one table, but it was annoying. Not to mention the syrup bottle nearly explode on me and was coming out all over the place.

Bottom line: I would go back, but would make sure our table was stable.

• Visited January 2013
5 Thank peeps225
Pineville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner disaster at the diner”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My sister recommended the Ace diner so we tried it on a Sunday after church. I ordered breakfast and it was great. Later in the week, I returned for dinner with a friend and it was beyond horrible. The salad was almost all yellow and the chicken croquettes I ordered were nasty tasting, the potatoes were lumpy and tasteless, the yellow gravy was right from a jar. My friends open face roast beef was also terrible. I MIGHT try it again but definitely only for breakfast.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Barbara J
Philadelphia
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nice diner food, nice staff. Great place for a quick bite. My son really liked the hot coco. Curly fries were yummy and generous pasta portions. We definitely will go back when we are in the area.