“Really good food but over priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of KC Prime

KC Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
KC Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Really good food but over priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I had a wonderful meal at KC Prime recently but I won't give an excellent rating because I believe that the prices were on the expensive side. I ordered Prime rib which was perfect and the sweet potato mash was delicious. However beyond my meal, my husband ordered a steak sandwich which looked rather unappetizing, served with what looked to be over-cooked hand made potato chips. Two of the other guests in our large party had a scallop dish that seemed small in proportion to the dish as did some of the other meals - perhaps it is the style of the restaurant to serve the food on over-sized dinnerware. I am glad for the experience but it won't be my first choice in the future when we go out; however, if in Warrington, PA and need a higher end restaurant - to impress a business client or some such, this may be the place to visit.

• Visited December 2013

Solebury
“Wanted it to be good; it wasn't”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

The first time we went there, the prime rib was wonderful. We went three more times, and never found it to be as good as our first experience had been. The last time, we ordered the crab-stuffed lobster special. Both of our lobsters were slimy and the lobster was VERY difficult to remove from the shells. It wasn't until later that I realized that they must have been undercooked. At a place like this, I would also have assumed that the lobster was fresh, but it couldn't have been. This meal had the distinction of being the worst lobster dinners that we had ever had. We have decided that we will not be going back again.

• Visited July 2013
solebury, pa
“Had lunch with my daughter.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Met my daughter for lunch there and I will say it was very good. Had a fried chicken sandwich special and a cup of complimentary soup which was crab & corn chowder, yum. My daughter had fried calamari salad. Both were lunch specials. Was very satisfied and will be returning again soon.

• Visited October 2013
Doylestown, PA
“Ask if your meal comes with a salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have eaten at KC Prime several times and I have never been disappointed. The sesame crusted tuna is as good as you can get at any seafood restaurant.and the ambiance is great. My only complaint if any is that they don't make it very clear that most entrees come with a salad. The first few times I ate there I always ordered a side salad because the way the menu is presented you assume that your entree does not come with a salad. The only way I found out is when one time I wasn't in the mood for a salad so I didn't order one and my waitress brought me one any way. So my advice is if you are going to eat at KC Prime always ask if your meal comes with a salad. Also, sign up for their e-mail club for some nice offers.

• Visited August 2013
Toms Brook, Virginia
“One of the very best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best meals I have ever experienced. Service was awesome (Edward J), seared scallops were perfect and my husbands steak was one of the best he ever had. Will definitely go here again if I am ever even near Bucks County PA!

• Visited September 2013