“Melt in your mouth steaks!”
Review of KC Prime

KC Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
KC Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had been anticipating this new steak house for sometime and were not disappointed! The food was excellent and the staff very accommodating. We didn't realize there was so much to learn about different cuts. The decor is fresh and modern. An extremely pleasant atmosphere. I'm sure we will return!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We moved here 2 yrs. ago from NJ & have eaten in the Lawrenceville, NJ location plenty of times through the years. We were so excited when this location opened & hoped it would be as good as the NJ one - it is as good, the menu is the same & the decor is so much nicer - NJ location could use a face lift. The quality of the steak is excellent & as other reviewers have said as good as any of the name steak houses in Philly or NYC. Would highly recommend!! The drinks are amazing too!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Having eaten at Peter Luger's, Ruth's Chris, Flemings, the Palm and a host of other highly rated private city steak houses around the country, I would consider myself an experienced diner of the true high end "steak house" that offers the ambience, the quality you expect and the bill you should be prepared to pay for it. Having moved to the "country aka Upper Bucks County PA" from New York about 6 years ago I have often searched for restaurants never knowing this one was right in my own backyard...thanks to previous trip advisior reviews...I now who! We went here on a Friday evening at 8pm based on other reviews looking for a nice steak house without the "drive" to far off parts closer to Philadelphia. This restaurant exceeded all of our expectations in service, selection, quality of food and cost. Two of my kids wanted a steak so we ordered a "porterhouse" and the kitchen kindly split it on two plates and addeed an extra baked potator without our asking. We ordered their special appetizer of a "chilled seafood plate for two"...every item on the plate was steamed and chilled to perfection. I myself wanted a glass of chianti with my steak and although they did not offer it by the glass on the wine list the waitress immediately had someone come by and they did in fact have some chianti they could offer by the glass if that is what I really wanted...Imagine that...customer service. The wine by the way was excellent.

We will return!!!!!!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had a wonderful graduation celebration at KC prime. I only went there initially because it was open early at 4 pm before the graduation ceremony and most places opened at 5pm. Our food was delicious and wonderful. We had the crab cakes, prime rib and the prime strip steak. The only complaint is they brought 4 pieces of bread for 5 people, which I thought was cheap, and there was NO dressing on our salad and we had to then mix it ourselves from a tiny common container they brought for the entire table. The sized container that are usually given for one salad, not 5! These oversights for an expensive place are unacceptable. I give it 4 stars for the quality of the food and wine. I will definitely return but hopefully they will get the details better next time.

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Food was great especially the crab patties. The recommended beer for the week wasn't exactly what I was looking for in a beer. The meal and dessert was excellently prepared and served.