“Not What I Expected!”
Review of KC Prime

KC Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
KC Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

First let me say the service was great. I always like to give credit where credit is due. Our waiter was very attentive and was on the ball!! He was polite and certainly earned his tip. But the food... OK my husband got the filet and I got the crab cakes. I have to say that I can do the same filet at BJ's and cook it on my grill in my back yard. As a matter of fact I can do it better. My husband ordered it medium which it came out as but aged? I highly doubt it. It was no better than a regular grocery store filet. I have had aged steaks and this was not one. The crab cakes were just so so. Lots of filling, again I can make these at home a lot better without the filling and enjoy my meal a lot more. Bottom line, this is not a great restaurant it is just average.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had steak one night and ribs the other...was really awesome! First class service! Can't wait to return!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

A nice time and meal was experienced at KC Prime in Warrington on Easter weekend. KC offered a nice menu selection as well as several specials. Food and service was very good. The idea to use the sandwich steak as the entree for the grandkids worked very well. While I had a South African Black Roughy as my entree and it was very nice, the steak/beef selections are what I would recommend. I would also like a facility with more character. KC's is very commercial in its appearance.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant on the way home from shopping, having no idea of the quality of food, since they recently opened. What a surprise! This was probably the best hamburger (w/crumbled blue cheese & bacon) I ever ate. It was accompanied w/delicious french fries at a very low price. I also ordered a glass of California chardonnay. My husband couldn't stop raving about his hamburger(he is the fussiest eater). What a surprise to accidently find a restaurant that is so new you have not even heard about it and such good service. They made us feel very special. We can't wait to get back to this great place!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I got out for a date night, we decided to go to KC Prime. The food was very good. A little pricey...you are going to pay about $30 for a steak. I cannot complain about anything, it was all good (especially the seafood,believe it or not) Our waiter, Kyle was extremely attentive, even though he was bar tending as well. We would go back again, but not without looking online for a coupon.