“For a steak house it has a limited menu”
Review of KC Prime

KC Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
KC Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stopped at this place a couple of times for lunch and I found that the place was cold with a limited menu. I was not impressed with this and the price for the food.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been to this KC Prime twice in a week. I got the same thing because it was sooo good!! My new fave restaurant!!
The first time I took my father. He got the filet mignon, soup, salad, and mushrooms. He loved it all. I got a salad (I am salivating right now thinking about it!) and the stir fry. They were both delicious!
The second visit was business. My husband got shrimp cocktail, salad, filet mignon, and mushrooms. He enjoyed it all. The other member of our party ordered salad and prime rib. He said it was the best he had ever had. For dessert I got the flour less cake - wonderful!
I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

While working in the Warrington, Pa. area, the Hampton Inn in Warrington suggested I try the KC Prime restaurant adjacent to their hotel property.

I have to say that as a seasoned traveler, and one who is in a different state several times a month, I found KC Prime to be one of the best restaurants, with the best service and the best steaks I've ever had.
I ordered a crabmeat encrusted filet with gorgonzola cheese. It came with a twice baked seasoned potato and I added a mixed green salad with sliced pears, candied walnuts and a white balsamic vinegrette.

The steak was out of this world, the sides were equally tasty.

I also had one drink which was a "blueberry lemonade". It was fabulous!

I highly recommend this restaurant while visiting the Doylestown/Warrington/Quakertown, Pa. area.
You WON'T regret it!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped here one night, not knowing too much about this place. Didn't have reservations but they accommodated us anyway. Service was excellent and our server nudged us toward the filet mignon on the bone, which was a special that night. It came with a salad, nice greens and light dressing. I had lobster bisque, also a special...and was it ever! The best I ever had, big chunks of lobster perfectly cooked, not at all mushy. Then came the filets...they were served with sweet potato and asparagus and was melt in your mouth meat. So goood! We used to go into Philly for a special steak place. No more. This is as good or better and no long drive or parking problems. We have been back 3 times in 3 weeks and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We enjoyed a very nice brunch here. The quality and variety was excellent. A nice variety of salads, breakfast foods, fish, and a carving station with pork, ham, turkey, and beef. The pork and ham were excellent. There were, however, a few things that kept the experience from being perfect. The Eggs Benedict was served without any type of Hollandaise Sauce, so they looked unappealing and were dry. Overall, the food was very good and fresh. The staff and service was adequate. We were told that we would have to wait at least 20 minutes without reservations. We ended up eating at the bar, which was not my first choice. I noticed, however, that there were several empty spots that would have easily accommodated two. Overall, a good experience and will return.