“glad I revisited”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It had been a long time since I had been at Longhorn so my son and I went for lunch. We had great food and service. My son got two appetizers, the chicken bites which he loved and the housemade chips with dipping sauce. I had the chicken Cesar salad. We really enjoyed our meal and the waiter was very good. Only one thing that kept me from giving it a five star... there are these little lamps attached to the wall next to the booths. The one we sat at looked extremely dusty like it had never been cleaned. The salt and pepper shakers were directly under it. I needless to say did not use them. Other than that, it was great.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We don't go there often. It's not cheap, but not real expensive. They have the best T-bone steak. I don't really even need a menu, I almost always get the T-bone with baked potato and salad. It's nicely seasoned and it goes well with an Angry Orchard, which is on tap and comes in 2 sizes. My wife changes it up and try's different items. The last time she had one of the shrimp dishes and said it was very good but her potatoes were cold. She wasn't concerned since she had more food than she could eat.We haven't had bad service there. The people are always very welcoming. The biggest complaint would be they are usually very busy, but do currently have call ahead service and it's wise to do so.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Good steakhouse chain. We have been to Longhorn many time, and it always delivers a very nice experience. Food is good, service is good, and delivery is consistent. It is a staple and delivers as expected.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

After being disappointed with the quality of the steaks I've had in a lot of other restaurants, this was a pleasant surprise. The meat was done to perfection, and the sides were delicious as well. The whole family raved about their meal. The service was exceptional, thanks to our great waitress, Stacy, who took time to make us feel welcome and see to it that our food was to our liking. Thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our server was very friendly. She seemed to enjoy her job and even though she was busy, she did a great job. We lingered after dinner to chat with friends and did not feel rushed at all. It was a pleasant evening and if you aren't in the mood for steak, I highly recommend the Bibb Salad with Strawberries!