“Very nice server”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our server was very friendly. She seemed to enjoy her job and even though she was busy, she did a great job. We lingered after dinner to chat with friends and did not feel rushed at all. It was a pleasant evening and if you aren't in the mood for steak, I highly recommend the Bibb Salad with Strawberries!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Always a good time at Longhorn in Warrington, PA. However, are the steaks getting smaller? They seem to be shrinking but an 8oz. steak should be an 8oz. steak. We have been going to Longhorns for many years and either I'm getting bigger or they're getting smaller. Good food, friendly staff, sometimes long wait. Always clean.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Always enjoy Longhorn. Good food at reasonable prices. Service is always good, as well. My family normally gets a Flo's filet or salmon. Never disappointed.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

this is where to go for a nice steak meal
the bread and salad also good
can have a cocktail also if you like
ONLY downfall...because its good...the wait sometimes a little long (doesn't stop me!)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Omg...an hour and a half wait for a table at 5pm on a Saturday night. Geez. Good for them that they are doing a great business especially in this economy. Hubby and I would not wait that long. The bar area is open seating including the high tops. The high tops seat 6 people and can be shared. Therefore we were happy to find a seat at a high top which we shared with another couple...we even struck up a nice conversation with them.
The restaurant has a nice warm feel. It is a comfortable family style restaurant. I even like the cloth napkins rather than paper napkins. The menu had lots of choices and a few specials to fit most budgets. Hubby and I decided to share a rack of ribs. We each got a house salad and I ordered the side of squash risotto and hubby ordered a baked potatoe. We each had an adult drink. The house wine was very good...not a generous pour but I like the large wine glass. Our ribs were very good. The risotto was a mushy mess with too much stuff in it to enjoy. I would not get that again. House salad had too much iceberg lettuce to call it mixed greens. The complimentary bread with whipped butter was warm and sinful. The portions of food are generous. In fact we shared the rack of ribs and still took left overs of ribs home. Our server was helpful and attentive. A manager came by to make sure we were pleased. They do seem to have well trained staff. I like that. Overall, I am not blown away...but I will probably return one day.