“They seem to care about their customers.”
Review of Longhorn

Longhorn
Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Omg...an hour and a half wait for a table at 5pm on a Saturday night. Geez. Good for them that they are doing a great business especially in this economy. Hubby and I would not wait that long. The bar area is open seating including the high tops. The high tops seat 6 people and can be shared. Therefore we were happy to find a seat at a high top which we shared with another couple...we even struck up a nice conversation with them.
The restaurant has a nice warm feel. It is a comfortable family style restaurant. I even like the cloth napkins rather than paper napkins. The menu had lots of choices and a few specials to fit most budgets. Hubby and I decided to share a rack of ribs. We each got a house salad and I ordered the side of squash risotto and hubby ordered a baked potatoe. We each had an adult drink. The house wine was very good...not a generous pour but I like the large wine glass. Our ribs were very good. The risotto was a mushy mess with too much stuff in it to enjoy. I would not get that again. House salad had too much iceberg lettuce to call it mixed greens. The complimentary bread with whipped butter was warm and sinful. The portions of food are generous. In fact we shared the rack of ribs and still took left overs of ribs home. Our server was helpful and attentive. A manager came by to make sure we were pleased. They do seem to have well trained staff. I like that. Overall, I am not blown away...but I will probably return one day.

There are newer reviews for Longhorn

Reviewed January 14, 2014

we had a great time; festive, steaks excellent.
service was wonderful, especially allyson, our server.
a good night out with friendly, but professional staff.
very good ribeye steaks.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Went to longhorn on 1-10-13 with my two son's. Had a nice time. cheesy fries for appetizer will feed 4 people. We could not finish them. (not complaining) bread was also good. tasty salad, Steak was tender and juicy. Over all very good night.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

It was a nice restaurant, the service was good and the food was fantastic. Just one tip if you are a steak lover don't add any sauce to the steak.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My dad and I went there and we ordered Steak which was 10 oz. with mash potatoes. It was AWESOME! My dad had a very flavorful ribeye. Our meals was excellent. The service was nice and polite. They were friendly and served us well. The timing was fabulous, and we can't wait to go again!!!!!!