“Consistent. Good. Try the Delicious Duo” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Warrington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Consistent. Good. Try the Delicious Duo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

Great Server, great and quick door greeting, love the Western ambiance and décor. Chose the Delicious Duo to try the beef and bison burger- really great, and I really enjoyed the bison burger- and this was a great way to try. Always consistently good, Plank Salmon, House Salad, Pickles for the table very good. Aunt Fannie's Squash Casserole a little off day was there, little chewy- but is usually consistently good. Would recommend for good lunch or dinner. As a local, I wish more area locals knew was here- almost hidden - can be a stumble discovery as is on side of Valley Square Shopping Center, not facing front of Main Route 611 highway. Is great traffic location, may be restrictive signage zoning. Consistent. Good to have a Ted's Montana Grill close.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Catherine D

Far Hills, New Jersey
“Always consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For a good steak,chicken or fish go here . The main word here is good. You won't have an outstanding meal here but definitely above the rest of the chains.
I also like the fact that you can get many of the selections in buffalo. Walk in during the week but on weekends make a res. atmosphere good as is the service.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Teddy K
PA
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

this franchise is actually pretty darn good there always seems to be something for everyone. they claim the food has less preservatives and also they do not even have a freezer everything is delivered fresh in daily.
they also have one of the best staff's in the area

1 Thank dffr1
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Used to be a favorite”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Being gluten free, you learn which restaurants are generally safe and enjoyable. Any restaurant can have a bad night. This used to be one of our "go to" places for family celebrations, but not any more. The past year or so, we've had WAY more bad experiences than good (I hated to admit how bad it was so kept giving them another chance), which really bums me.

The first time, I met my daughter there for lunch. We were seated and gave out order. Forty five minutes later (with a really cranky toddler) we asked why our food hadn't come out. Te excuse was that a large party had come in. We saw the "large party" and it was perhaps 12 people in a restaurant that was half full.

Next scenario, my husband and I requested outdoor seating on a lovely evening. As we sat, the other three tables also were filled. After waiting over a half an hour (not even water) and a trip to the hostess with no results, we went to Panera across the street.

There are more stories, but I will end with this one. Our family went there hoping for a relaxing dinner. I ordered a filet of beef, medium. The first one arrived well done and with a gluten containing product. I sat and watched the rest of the family eat their meals while I ate the only option available to me, my sweet potato. The next steak came as they finished. It was blue raw. This is supposed to be a place that takes pride in its meat, yes?! Back it went. The third try I gave up and ate the medium rare filet, but spent the rest of the evening sucking on candy to try and get the metallic taste from the meat out of my tastebuds. My mother wondered if the final offering was the bison instead of beef. Most of it went into the trash. The only positive thing was that they removed the charge.

We've eaten at other Ted's and had good experiences. This one has lost a loyal customer.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Noglutenbeth
Perkasie
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

One of the best restaurants my husband and I have been to in a long time. The staff was extremely friendly.....food was out of this world. We went with another couple and everyone of us loved their appitizers as well as their dinners. The bison sliders where wonderful!

• Visited July 2013