“A Warren Staple”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 23, 2012

If you are ever visiting Warren, you can usually bank on a solid, diner-style meal from the Plaza. I've been eating here for as long as I can remember. It is always a place on the top of my list to visit upon my return. I'm a fan of their souvlaki. I don't think it is what you might think of when you hear of souvlaki. It is a pita salad. The pita is warm and stuffed with a greek salad - with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and potatoes dressed in a greek vinegarette. It is then topped with feta cheese, and grilled chicken. They also put a greek ranch dressing on top. I usually ask for mine on the side. They have fantastic pie - the graham cracker cream pie is my favorite. It is topped with a nice meringue. They also have some fantastic soups too - rosamarina is one of my childhood favorites. It is a chicken noodle like soup with rosamarina pasta in it. The milkshakes are good too. I'm not a burger person but, my family has consumed quite a few of those too.

There are newer reviews for Plaza Restaurant

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I've been eating here for years. The food is good/ok. The homemade pies are the best. Altho they are pricey now. But the service is horrible. The waitresses stands around gossiping too much. And I can't tell you how many times they;ve screwed up my orders.

2  Thank coffeensunrise
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Plaza is the last historic restaurant in Warren, in business since the 50's. They specialize in Greek dishes but also serve American classics,daily specials. No alcohol here, just good old-fashioned food. Two breakfast specials with coffee/tea for $14 including tip! Can't beat it.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Plaza is a great place to grab lunch with friends or gather for a meeting. Food is good, cheap and fast - the service is lovely. Lunch seats fill up quick so plan as needed!

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

This gem is a great local spot for great food. The food is always tasty and they have the delicious and extensive homemade pie selection!!! Service at time can be just OKAY. Prices are very fair and this place is a great value!

Been to Plaza Restaurant? Share your experiences!