“Local favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

This gem is a great local spot for great food. The food is always tasty and they have the delicious and extensive homemade pie selection!!! Service at time can be just OKAY. Prices are very fair and this place is a great value!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

There were a lot of positive reviews of this restaurant. Actually I found the menu kind of limited. But the service was fast, the food tasty and not too expensive. The place seems popular with locals, which is normally a good sign. They do not sell any beer or alcohol though. They have many home made pies for desert.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've been eating at the Plaza since I was a kid. I traveled back to Warren for my brothers wedding with my family and had to take my kids here to eat. You can always get a great lunch for very little money here, and if you like pie, you won't be disappointed. Each one is made from scratch. We actually ordered several pies for the rehearsal dinner. My kids loved it and I was taken back in time to when I was a kid here. Even though I haven't been back to Warren for many years, I always seem to run into someone I know here. It's always packed, but it's all part of the atmosphere because everyone wants a great meal for a great price.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is an older Greek diner. The food was very substantial and well prepared. It has all of your basic diner food and also many Greek specialties. BUT, save room for their fresh baked pies, delicious!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great food - great service - great selection (Greek, American...ect). Can get VERY busy during lunch and dinner hours.

Been to Plaza Restaurant? Share your experiences!