“Wonderful Place for Lunch or Dinner”

Christie's Downtown Pub and Grille
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Located on Pa. Ave West. One can order off of the menu plus have a drink. Wonderful hamburgers, cooked to perfection and very large. A full line of Pub drinks. Wonderful place for a Business Luncheon or Dinner.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My son and I stopped in for lunch. We both ordered cheeseburgers and fries. An hour and a half later we received our meals. Son's cheese burger was greasy and the fries were burnt and cold. My cheese burger was charred on the outside and completely raw in the inside. Posted photo for you all to see. The waitress went on a profanity laced tirade to another waitress because a customer did not leave her a big enough tip. I can not in good conscious recommend this place to anyone for any reason.

3  Thank ma1bob