“Bob is Bob”

Add it.
Bob Evans
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Warren
Reviewed July 27, 2012

What can we say. The one thing we have found is that Bob's is always consistant. Carmel mocha is really yummy and you get free refills.

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Typical Bob Evans, its good food and not too expensive!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Staying at a nearby hotel, we decided on a full breakfast. Bob Evans has an extensive menu, heavy on sauces, scallions, onions, and hash browns. Seating was prompt, the tables were awkward, who picked the anti-ergonomic style? Our server arrived promptly, quite cordial. We ordered, opening juice & coffee arrived promptly.
The food took a bit, no matter we are on vacation. My wife's omelet was of order, my combination was properly prepared, quite a bit of food. The server checked with us to ensure everything in order.
The juice of minimal flavor, the coffee absolutely poor. Quantity does not recover for lack of quality. The thing that bothered me is batches of food sitting out in the open all over the serving area, it does appear incorrect but I am not a health inspector. It just does not look correct.
Our server was diligent, lots of hollering between the servers and the kitchen staff, friendly banter mostly but why should the customer have to hear this stuff?
Sanitation needs strengthened, tables around us as we were being seated were chock full of used dishes.
Warren has a dearth of breakfast places. Bob Evans has been in the business for decades, this should not be a novice establishment. Our server worked hard, the food was acceptable, the details of a comfortable breakfast were absent.
Fix the coffee, please...

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I went to dinner here with my wife, son, sister-in-law, and her kids to help our my sister-in-laws Relay for Life team. The food was very good and we went when they had Cherry Bread, which is one of my favorite items Bob Evan's has. I just wish they carried the Cherry Bread all year long.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Our favorite Warren restaurant.Clean...prompt service...ask for Chris or Kimmie! Food good...Love it.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!