“Family Dinner”

Bob Evans
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Warren
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I went to dinner here with my wife, son, sister-in-law, and her kids to help our my sister-in-laws Relay for Life team. The food was very good and we went when they had Cherry Bread, which is one of my favorite items Bob Evan's has. I just wish they carried the Cherry Bread all year long.

• Visited February 2012

New York
“Really good BE”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Our favorite Warren restaurant.Clean...prompt service...ask for Chris or Kimmie! Food good...Love it.

Lakewood, New York
“Yummy - Went twice!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This Bob Evan's has great food and great service. We were in Warren for a week and went twice. Both times we had great service. I also like that Bob Evan's has some healthier options highlighted on their menu (full nutritional info is also available on-line).

• Visited July 2011