“Great Hotel, Great Staff.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Warren
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed February 22, 2011

This is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The hotel was spotless, the rooms were so clean and modern. The staff at this hotel was superior to any other - pleasant and went out of their way to help us with anything we needed. The part that really put our group over the edge was that the staff cleaned off all of our cars from the snow the night before - now that is customer service! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011

Reviewed September 24, 2010

We stayed in a two queen room. The room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. Great breakfast buffet with a lot to choose from. Hotel must be built very recently. Everything looks brand new.
Receptionist recommended a great restaurant called Ribs N Bones about 10 minutes drive from the hotel. Had a great dinner there.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2010

We just stayed in this hotel from Sunday through Wednesday. We had a Queen Suite and I can say this is the largest room I've stayed in for a suite. There were 5 of us and we had more than enough room. The room was so clean and whenever we needed anything they made sure we had it right away. Every employee was so gracious from the time we checked in until the time we checked out. The morning breakfast was a big plus especially for the kids. They also like the indoor pool. We will be coming back to this hotel in October and the kids can't wait.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2010

Stayed for a night while on a motorcycle trip through northern Pa. As others have said, this property is new and immaculate. Good beds, spacious rooms and bathrooms, flat screen tv's, nive indoor pool, etc. Continental breakfast was also very good.

I have only two minor complaints; the hotel is kind of remote, in terms of being able to walk to local ammenities. There is a plaza with an Applebee's and a Walmart about 1/2 a mile down the road. Also, $ 130 / night seems a bit steep for a small towm like Warren.

All is all, this is the best choice when staying in Warren.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank ToSquareBob1
Reviewed May 28, 2010

This Hampton Inn was excellent. It's definitely the best place to stay in the Warren and surrounding areas. Everything is new and clean. The besd are very comfortable and there are two choices of pillow firmness. the Wi-fi is pretty fast considering the location. The bathrooms are big and the showers are huge. The pool was clean but too warm and the fitness center was the best I've ever seen. No doubt, even a weight lifter could get a respectable workout in. Dumbbells went up to 50 lbs and there were some benches and a few versitile cable machines. The breakfast was about as good as a continental gets. Hot items, juices, cereal, waffle machine, fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, etc.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I travel a lot on business, have stayed in my fair share of luxury hotels, and have developed pretty demanding standards. When I learned that I would have to travel to Warren on business and looked up available lodging options, I was underwhelmed, as the most “high-end” property in the area appeared to be this Hampton Inn. I should not have been concerned – the Hampton far exceeded my expectations. This is new property (opened in April 2009) and Hampton did a great job with it. The whole property looks new, sparkling clean and chic. The lobby, which has a fire place and coffee station, is very inviting. My room was tastefully appointed and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large and well-lit. The fitness center has a good assortment of new equipment. The pool is clean. Even the stairwells were wide, carpeted, clean and well-lit. It is evident that Hampton paid great attention to detail when they built this property.

The continental breakfast had a wide-variety of choices, including hot options. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had booked online at a discounted AAA rate, but when I mentioned as I was checking in that I was in the area on business, the front desk gave me the even lower corporate rate.

The hotel is about a 5 minute drive from “downtown” Warren. There is a shopping center with an Applebees, Burger King, Walmart, etc. less than a mile down the road. You can’t really walk it because the hotel is on a busy road with no sidewalks, but it’s a very short drive. In short, this hotel is nicer than many much more expensive “high-end” hotels in which I have stayed over the years.

Note: Google Maps and Travelocity show this hotel in 2 different locations, both of which are wrong, and my GPS would not even recognize the address (presumably because it is new). Only Mapquest gets it right.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2009

When we arrived in Warren,Pa. we were directed to the Hampton Inn, by the desk clerk at competitor hotel. They told us it was the place to stay. She was right !!! The front desk clerk (Kelly) was very helpful when we checked gave us directions to the local attractions. The rest of staff made sure we were comfortable also. We went with a King Suite it was clean and spacious. The indoor heated pool was nice and clean (plenty of clean towels to use while in the pool area). Breakfast in the morning was a great start for the day, there are even breakfast to go for people in a hurry. Overall really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Definetly would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Days Inn Warren
Days Inn Warren
#2 of 4 in Warren
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Corry, PA
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Warren? Share your experiences!