“Relatively new hotel, modern and immaculately clean”

Hampton Inn & Suites Warren
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Enjoyed one night here. Standard Hampton experience but the hotel is only three years old, very quiet and the breakfast was better than those at other Hamptons I have stayed at. Only one peculiarity: our room with a king size bed had a shower only, no combination tub and shower, but the bathroom was huge.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Had a restful sleep for our one night in warren. Everything about this hotel was good; breakfast, a bag breakfast ready for you to grab too which I took for lunch at my canoe workshop and when we had trouble with the TV help was there in less than 2 minutes, literally. Only one drawback; the pool clarity was off and you could barely see the bottom. Easily fixed but I don't swim in water where I cannot see the bottom. I am sure it was just a fluke especially when looking at the rest of the facility. The workout room was big, lots of machines and perfect.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Very nice place to stay, but the help was the most outstanding feature. They were (and still are) so friendly and eager to please. I would recommend this over any other place within a 20 mile radius, and I've stayed at a lot of other places around. This was the best by far.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We spent one night at the Hampton Inn. Wow! Where did this place come from? We drove into Warren in the middle of the night through the back roads of NY & PA. Although I had seen pictures of the hotel online, I doubted its existence given the dark and windy roads and absence of anything. Then it appeared. Like a beacon in the dark night. The hotel appeared to be practically brand new. The lobby is light and open - via a two-way fireplace into the breakfast area. Our interactions with staff were minimal, but they were friendly. Our room was very clean (but cold when we arrived). Again, the room looked practically brand new. We got to the breakfast area early and there was plenty of good food to eat. Several warm items, waffle maker and very good variety of continental items. Heck, the coffee was even good - and strong! The apple juice was out of order, but the kids didn't fuss too much. Someone previously commented that the breakfast area was crowded. I'm sure when the frack workers stay at the hotel the breakfast is hammered. That's actually why we got to breakfast early. We stayed at a hotel in St. Mary's before and were overwhelmed with all the frackers. We would definitely stay at this hotel again. The pool and weight room were nice, but we didn't use them. So, if you're staying in this area I'm not sure why you'd want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hotel is only a few years old, very clean, really good breakfast included and I love that it goes from 7 to 10 a.m. - too many hotels make you get up early during the week! Staff were exceptionally friendly. Lots of things to do nearby - Kinzua Dam, Warren itself, hiking. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Warren County has excellent geography, scenery, greenery, lovely gardens abound. This hotel is exceptionally run. We spent one week here and received consistent, cheerful, professional service each day. The complimentary breakfast is quite adequate. The location is convenient to shopping, touring, or business pursuits.
Rooms are quiet, adequately provisioned, and restful.
I am a former resident of Warren County having left in 1968. I am happy my home town has an establishment as strong as this Hampton.
Thank you staff, press on, I shall return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Keydet72
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently while passing through on business. The hotel is only a couple years old and still seems new. The staff is extremely friendly and there's free breakfast in the morning. In my opinion, it's the nicest hotel in Warren.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Days Inn Warren
Days Inn Warren
#2 of 4 in Warren
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Corry, PA
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Warren? Share your experiences!