“What a surprise in Warren!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Warren
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Warren
“What a surprise in Warren!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We spent one night at the Hampton Inn. Wow! Where did this place come from? We drove into Warren in the middle of the night through the back roads of NY & PA. Although I had seen pictures of the hotel online, I doubted its existence given the dark and windy roads and absence of anything. Then it appeared. Like a beacon in the dark night. The hotel appeared to be practically brand new. The lobby is light and open - via a two-way fireplace into the breakfast area. Our interactions with staff were minimal, but they were friendly. Our room was very clean (but cold when we arrived). Again, the room looked practically brand new. We got to the breakfast area early and there was plenty of good food to eat. Several warm items, waffle maker and very good variety of continental items. Heck, the coffee was even good - and strong! The apple juice was out of order, but the kids didn't fuss too much. Someone previously commented that the breakfast area was crowded. I'm sure when the frack workers stay at the hotel the breakfast is hammered. That's actually why we got to breakfast early. We stayed at a hotel in St. Mary's before and were overwhelmed with all the frackers. We would definitely stay at this hotel again. The pool and weight room were nice, but we didn't use them. So, if you're staying in this area I'm not sure why you'd want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Hamilton, ON
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hotel is only a few years old, very clean, really good breakfast included and I love that it goes from 7 to 10 a.m. - too many hotels make you get up early during the week! Staff were exceptionally friendly. Lots of things to do nearby - Kinzua Dam, Warren itself, hiking. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Brunswick, Maine
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Warren County has excellent geography, scenery, greenery, lovely gardens abound. This hotel is exceptionally run. We spent one week here and received consistent, cheerful, professional service each day. The complimentary breakfast is quite adequate. The location is convenient to shopping, touring, or business pursuits.
Rooms are quiet, adequately provisioned, and restful.
I am a former resident of Warren County having left in 1968. I am happy my home town has an establishment as strong as this Hampton.
Thank you staff, press on, I shall return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Keydet72
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently while passing through on business. The hotel is only a couple years old and still seems new. The staff is extremely friendly and there's free breakfast in the morning. In my opinion, it's the nicest hotel in Warren.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This brand new hotel was great, inside and out. The beds were very comfortable, staff extremely polite and they honored my late check-out request with not problem. My GPS directions were off by a 1/2 mile or so, but the front desk staff gave me great directions and I was there in no time at all. I highly recommend this location which is very close to an Applebee's and a Walmart Supercenter.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LTCG
onmycell
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Brand new and great. Loved everything. Beds are extremely comfortable, staff is unbelievably nice, breakfast was great. Tons to choose from. Used the exercise room every day. Has everything you need and was extremely clean. My only complaint was I wanted to stay another two days, and it was completely booked! This is a little gem in Warren!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank onmycell
Pleasant Gap, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My family and I had to make the normally happy trip to the Warren area for a sad reason this time, my grandmothers funeral services. I had originally made reservations through Hotwire, but when the weather was looking bad for the morning we were supposed to travel I called directly to the hotel and rearranged our plans. So glad I called...the best customer service and a special bereavement rate. When we arrived we were so pleasantly greeted, which was the case each time we came and went. The breakfast bar was great in the mornings and the hotel is always very clean and well kept. I would recommend this Hampton Inn & Suites to anyone.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank oscarsmom06
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Days Inn Warren
Days Inn Warren
#2 of 4 in Warren
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Warren? Share your experiences!