“Your telephone booking agent did not provide complete, correct information.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Warren
BETHLEHEM
“Your telephone booking agent did not provide complete, correct information.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

She told me the hotel did not offer any discounts. When I checked in, I mentioned to the clerk that I was surprised that they did not have any discounts. She told me that they did -- AARP and AAA, as I recall. Since I had already agreed to the higher (rack) rate on the phone booking, no discount was possible, Thus, I paid some $8 extra. Not a lot of money, but I resent not being told the truth.
James Richard Yourtee 121912176i

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Blairsville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We looked at the reviews and passed until we found out the better rated places were full. It was actually worth it. Fairly quiet with clean rooms. Breakfast room was a little crowded but the young lady at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. We will stay here again the next time we pass thru.

• Stayed October 2012
Lockport
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I decided to stay overnight in Warren to participate in a running race the following day. I was not looking for a luxury hotel, just basic lodging, so this location met my needs very well. Rooms at the other major hotel chains in Warren were nearly twice the price.

This motel is located in what seems to an outsider to be a somewhat desolate part of town, just down the street from a bowling alley. Nevertheless, it is just across the parking lot from one of the other major hotel chain locations and just down the street from a Perkins Restaurant.

Granted, the carpets seemed worn, the mattress on the bed was a little soft, and the room had a slight musty odor. But the bathroom was squeaky clean; there were lots of TV channels from which to choose; there was a coffeemaker, fridge, and microwave in the room, all of which were functioning; and I got a great night's sleep.

This location offers a complimentary breakfast, but given my schedule I did not partake, so I am unable to review that feature.

If you're wanting a more luxurious lodging experience in Warren, keep looking but expect to spend more. But if you just need basic lodging and are watching your pennies, this is the place for you.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

The people who worked there were nice, but the overall hotel experience was not great. The hallways and rooms had a musty smell. The pillows were flat as pancakes. Next time I come to the area, I'll probably spend the extra money and stay in another hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
Springfield - Springfield Township, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've stayed at this location multiple times. The rooms have been very clean (and I look).
Pet and customer friendly!!! 24 hr coffee (I like that). Safe~ I see the local cops pull thru.
Quiet air/heat units. Quiet in general, even on busy days.
I don't understand the previous complaints. They obviously haven't stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street. $50 more and very much not worth it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Days Inn Warren
Days Inn Warren
#2 of 4 in Warren
Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Jamestown
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!