“Good pizza”

Giuseppe's Pizza & Family
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Warminster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the pizza and the service was good. Their main competition Cafe Europa just closed down so they will pick up more business as well.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was lured in by the huge lighted sign "appetizers 1/2 price 5-7 " I love getting a bunch of different appetizers vs one big meal and especially at 1/2 price. Went in with a friend, sign said "wait to be seated" we were taken to the dining room where my friend and I ordered appetizers only along with drinks. After receiving an over $60.00 bill I said to the server that the apps were to be 1/2 price. The waitress said "just in the bar area." I explained that we were seated in the Dining Room and should have been asked if we were there for the special if there was special seating restrictions. They have that big sign out but says nothing about bar only. The waitress sent the Manager over who claimed there was a sign by the Hostess station (there was not), said there was nothing she could do and actually argued with me when I explained that all of the other Happy Hours in the area are in the entire restaurant. She said she would take $3.00 off, I told her to forget it - Where was Sal when you needed him? Terrible customer service, and I'm sure I wasn't the first nor will be the last to get ripped off and have no one mention you must sit at a certain spot for the 5-7 apps even if you walk in 5-7 and order nothing but apps. This is a restaurant who does not care about their patrons.

2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Well...we wanted to like this restaurant and it pains me to write this review...however...based on our dinner... I get the feeling no one from the restaurant would care anyway. So here is the good stuff... it is a very large place with a few different rooms ... no wait for a table on a Saturday night. Service was very good. The restaurant looks good from the street and it is a new location so everything is new in the restaurant. Booth seats not broken in and are very bouncy.
The not so good stuff...four of us did not enjoy the food and the main dining area is very noisy. I started with a very dirty vodka martini... my favorite drink... I am a light wait and always feel my first drink... not this time. I wonder if there was any vodka at all in there? I had a chicken panini which came with fries. My panini was all bread, flavorless, not crispy the way it should be, and cheese was not melted. It was rushed out without any thought. Fries were undercooked and the worst ever. I hate sending food back and being that person... but this time I should have because I left most of my meal on the plate anyway. Hubby had a "skunked" beer and a steak sandwich that lacked flavor and was rubbery. His fries were like mine...undercooked. Other couple had similar lack luster meals also.
In my humble opinion...I felt as though food was rushed out without caring about the quality or care. It was one of the worst meals we have had at a restaurant in a long time. I am so disappointed we wasted our Saturday night here.

1  Thank Shersei
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

First time in new location- would go to old location when coming to visit family- our large group had veal parm, pizza, onion soup ( very good) & lasagna- everyone really enjoyed- service was very good- Sal keeps a good eye making sure families are satisfied - if parking is full, park over near senior center- small sign points the way

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I go there almost once a week. The restaurant is brand new, as they built their own place, rather than stay in the mall. The food is good and you can count on it being good every time you go. They have excellent onion soup because they don't overdue the salt. I simply think this is a good restaurant with good food, service and price.