All reviews front desk staff very nice hotel train station bath and body works free breakfast recent stay rooms are spacious exercise room the staff was friendly and helpful a great place to stay stayed here for one night breakfast bar definitely stay here again hot tub indoor pool king bed bagels
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Not too close, not too far from Sesame. Clean, friendly, new.Great indoor pool and room just right for family of four. Babyfriendly with little kitchenette, but bring your own dish soap and paper towels. A little dusty, but nothing that wasnt fixed with our handy clorox wipes. Great breakfast dining room and free breakfast with some healthy choices. Staff let us bring in dinner to dining room also which was great cause after a long day at Sesame who wants to go to a restaurant with a little one and a baby, not me. Great Italian restaurant around the corner. Don't expect ambiance outside, this is totally a business district. Have fun!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ChristaAngel
Reviewed September 1, 2009

This was a fantastic place. This is my first time reviewing a hotel on TripAdvisor, but after staying at this Holiday Inn Express, I felt I had to chime in and add to the great reviews already on here.

The hotel is new, spacious, bright, clean, posh and modern.

The room was huge -- two queen beds that were very comfortable. Flat-screen TV. A couch that could pull out into a bed. A fridge, a microwave and some counter space. A nice big bathroom.

The room looked like something you'd see in a boutique hotel. My wife and I were very impressed. The price was very, very reasonable.

We stayed there with our young daughter -- we were wrapping up a visit to the East Coast and spent a day at Sesame Place. We only stayed there one night; wish we could have stayed longer.

It's about a 25-minute drive to Sesame Place, but so worth it. The hotels right near Sesame Place were either booked or super expensive. (And based on other TripAdvisor reviews, some of those hotels aren't nearly as nice as this Holiday Inn Express in Warminster.)

Hotel employees were friendly and courteous. Breakfast foods were well-stocked in the breakfast room. A good mix of business and leisure travelers. Even though the place was so nice, I felt comfortable in the public places lounging in tourist clothes with a kid running around.

Plenty of restaurants and stores and coffee shops and banks near the hotel.

Would be a great place to stay if you were visiting Philly-area attractions, even though it's in the suburbs.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2009

Stayed at this hotel while visiting Sesame Place with my two small children and another family. I have stayed at closer hotels in the past, but would NEVER stay in them again. I checked out the reviews on this hotel, and thought that it was the one for me. I was right, it was about 20 minutes from Sesame, but worth it hands down. CLEAN, CLEAN AND EXTRA CLEAN. Every room is a suite and the rooms were modern, spacious, and CLEAN. The beds were super comfortable, and the room was very big. The pool, and hot tub were fantastic. They offered a hot buffet breakfast in the a.m. and boy was it terrific. Always restocked with food and always clean. The lady that was in charge was lovely, and kept it clean. Have I said that enough in this review "CLEAN" My experience was an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2009

We recently stayed in this hotel overnight while visiting Sesame Place. We couldn't have asked for better service-the General manger Todd was extremely helpful, courteous, friendly and very professional. The night staff was just as competent-especially Suzy. The hotel is brand new, clean, friendly, well appointed and just a great place to stay. The rooms are big, the area convenient to and from Sesame with plenty of shopping nearby as well as a choice of restaurants. Everything is brand new and well taken cared of. Couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank curiouzity
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Last minute stay after visiting family and decided to take in the Philadelphia Zoo. Traveling with three children 8 and under. Facility was beyond beautiful, rooms were very clean and nicely decorated, beds very comfortable. Everything was one step more then it had to be. This was NOT just a stop over hotel, we could have spent a vacation here and felt very well taken care of. Staff was understanding and met every need we had! I would stay here anytime. Pool and hot tub were clean and perfect temperature. I think we are relatively fussy people and we had NO complaints!

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family