All reviews very nice hotel front desk staff train station bath and body works free breakfast rooms are spacious exercise room a great place to stay stayed here for one night would stay again breakfast bar indoor pool king bed bagels sesame place costco microwave
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed here. We have two young children and family close by. The hotel is so clean the rooms are large and accommodating. The staff is friendly from the front desk to the Maintenance. We utilize the pool, hot tub, attended the managers dinner and breakfast each day. Never a disappointment. Definitely recommend and will continue to come back.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank rde120
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

RDE120,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy to hear that you have stayed with us multiple times and enjoyed it each time. We hope to see you again soon!

Emily McDonough

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a fairly new property with good amenities and a convenient location. There isn't anything within easy walking distance but it is a close driving distance to food and shops. The rooms are all nicely done and have flat screens, plenty of electrical outlets, and room. I had a suite and it was very nice with a modern bathroom and good amenities. The breakfast area is new and the food was good: they have hot cinnamon rolls! Also, the lobby coffee is a Keurig, so even coffee snobs will enjoy it. There is an indoor pool and decent workout room too. The staff was very polite and accommodating. This is one of the better business hotels in the area.

Room Tip: The back of the hotel faces a fairly busy road and the elevators are in the middle.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Scooterc1
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Scooterc1,
I am glad that you enjoyed you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback we value the opinion of our guests most of all. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We paid the extra amount, more than we usually spend, for location and because of the good reviews. We were not disappointed, as the hotel was clean and comfortable. Loved the choice of soft and firm pillows on the bed. Good breakfast choices. We were not around much to try the pool and fitness facility. People were friendly, and we would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Queeniereads
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Queeniereads,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear we lived up to your expectations and that we met all of your needs. We hope that you get to stay with us again and enjoy more of our amenities.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The front desk staff was very friendly, but even though check in was 3 pm and we arrived at 4:30 they said our room wasn't ready. They called housekeeping and told us all they had to do was put sheets on the bed and the room would be ready in 10 minutes. 30 minutes later and I'm trying to be patient, but we're still sitting in the lobby so I ask what's going on. I'm now told, this is the only King room, so it's taking longer. I guess a King bed takes a lot longer to make than a Queen. :-) We finally got in 11 minutes later, (41 total). It would have been better if they told us it would be over a half hour so we could have gone shopping next door to the Costco. The room was spacious, modern and clean. The shower head had a large buildup of minerals plugging many of the holes, so it wouldn't spray properly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cuda2013

Cuda2013,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had to wait and were misinformed about the wait time and I do apologize. I will make sure to discus these issues with the different departments involved. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This Holiday Inn Express has figured out how to cater to tourists and business customers alike. The facility is beautiful and well maintained. The rooms are large, very well equipped, and the beds are extremely comfortable with bright white crisp clean sheets. The wi-fi internet is easy to use and works well. All my groups and employees that have stayed at this hotel have always said “that they have had the best night’s sleep they have ever had at this Holiday Inn Express and that it is truly a great place to stay.

The staff, at all levels, is just exceptional - Top Notch! Dennis C. the General Manager is outstanding always so friendly and helpful. He has made every group booking and/or employee (300+) stay very pleasurable. Samantha and Jamie at the front desk are a joy to work with you will have never hear "I don't know" but instead "Let me find out". They are both very friendly and helpful and accommodate most reasonable requests.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank ConScar

ConScar,
Thank you very much for your feed back and kind words. I am very pleased to here how welcomed and happy my staff has made you feel. I am especially happy to hear that not only you but your employees enjoy the hotel also. We look forward to serving you and your employees in the future.