All reviewsfront desk staffvery nice hoteltrain stationbath and body worksfree breakfastrecent stayrooms are spaciousexercise roomthe staff was friendly and helpfula great place to staythe breakfast areastayed here for one nightdefinitely stay here againhot tubindoor poolking bedbagels
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We paid the extra amount, more than we usually spend, for location and because of the good reviews. We were not disappointed, as the hotel was clean and comfortable. Loved the choice of soft and firm pillows on the bed. Good breakfast choices. We were not around much to try the pool and fitness facility. People were friendly, and we would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Queeniereads
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Queeniereads,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear we lived up to your expectations and that we met all of your needs. We hope that you get to stay with us again and enjoy more of our amenities.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The front desk staff was very friendly, but even though check in was 3 pm and we arrived at 4:30 they said our room wasn't ready. They called housekeeping and told us all they had to do was put sheets on the bed and the room would be ready in 10 minutes. 30 minutes later and I'm trying to be patient, but we're still sitting in the lobby so I ask what's going on. I'm now told, this is the only King room, so it's taking longer. I guess a King bed takes a lot longer to make than a Queen. :-) We finally got in 11 minutes later, (41 total). It would have been better if they told us it would be over a half hour so we could have gone shopping next door to the Costco. The room was spacious, modern and clean. The shower head had a large buildup of minerals plugging many of the holes, so it wouldn't spray properly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cuda2013

Cuda2013,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had to wait and were misinformed about the wait time and I do apologize. I will make sure to discus these issues with the different departments involved. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This Holiday Inn Express has figured out how to cater to tourists and business customers alike. The facility is beautiful and well maintained. The rooms are large, very well equipped, and the beds are extremely comfortable with bright white crisp clean sheets. The wi-fi internet is easy to use and works well. All my groups and employees that have stayed at this hotel have always said “that they have had the best night’s sleep they have ever had at this Holiday Inn Express and that it is truly a great place to stay.

The staff, at all levels, is just exceptional - Top Notch! Dennis C. the General Manager is outstanding always so friendly and helpful. He has made every group booking and/or employee (300+) stay very pleasurable. Samantha and Jamie at the front desk are a joy to work with you will have never hear "I don't know" but instead "Let me find out". They are both very friendly and helpful and accommodate most reasonable requests.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank ConScar

ConScar,
Thank you very much for your feed back and kind words. I am very pleased to here how welcomed and happy my staff has made you feel. I am especially happy to hear that not only you but your employees enjoy the hotel also. We look forward to serving you and your employees in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The rooms are clean, the hospitality overall is great.
But I expressed this same criticism after my last visit to the hotel: they have had the same clunky elliptical machine for many months and it is so wobbly, it is unusable. And the treadmills are problematic too.
It seriously affects appreciation of the overall facility.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Otis M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Otis M,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are so glad you liked the cleanliness of your room and the service you received. We would like to apologize you were not satisfied with our Fitness Center. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for almost two weeks for business.

The rooms are great, rooms have lots of space, comfortable beds, windows can open a bit so nice when you want to get fresh air, very clean and well kept by hotel service, easy check in and check out, friendly service.

The only thing I wish was better was their breakfast selection. It was decent but I personally prefer an actual restaurant. They have a hot buffet.

Overal, great hotel and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the main road. Quieter nights.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business