All reviews front desk staff very nice hotel train station bath and body works free breakfast recent stay rooms are spacious exercise room the staff was friendly and helpful a great place to stay stayed here for one night breakfast bar definitely stay here again hot tub indoor pool king bed bagels
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This Holiday Inn Express has figured out how to cater to tourists and business customers alike. The facility is beautiful and well maintained. The rooms are large, very well equipped, and the beds are extremely comfortable with bright white crisp clean sheets. The wi-fi internet is easy to use and works well. All my groups and employees that have stayed at this hotel have always said “that they have had the best night’s sleep they have ever had at this Holiday Inn Express and that it is truly a great place to stay.

The staff, at all levels, is just exceptional - Top Notch! Dennis C. the General Manager is outstanding always so friendly and helpful. He has made every group booking and/or employee (300+) stay very pleasurable. Samantha and Jamie at the front desk are a joy to work with you will have never hear "I don't know" but instead "Let me find out". They are both very friendly and helpful and accommodate most reasonable requests.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank ConScar
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

ConScar,
Thank you very much for your feed back and kind words. I am very pleased to here how welcomed and happy my staff has made you feel. I am especially happy to hear that not only you but your employees enjoy the hotel also. We look forward to serving you and your employees in the future.
Best regards,
Emily
Front Office Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The rooms are clean, the hospitality overall is great.
But I expressed this same criticism after my last visit to the hotel: they have had the same clunky elliptical machine for many months and it is so wobbly, it is unusable. And the treadmills are problematic too.
It seriously affects appreciation of the overall facility.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Otis M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Otis M,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are so glad you liked the cleanliness of your room and the service you received. We would like to apologize you were not satisfied with our Fitness Center. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for almost two weeks for business.

The rooms are great, rooms have lots of space, comfortable beds, windows can open a bit so nice when you want to get fresh air, very clean and well kept by hotel service, easy check in and check out, friendly service.

The only thing I wish was better was their breakfast selection. It was decent but I personally prefer an actual restaurant. They have a hot buffet.

Overal, great hotel and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the main road. Quieter nights.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2014

On a weekend getaway and took a chance. I have to say, we would stay here again! Clean! Great staff! Comfortable beds! Did I mention CLEAN? The maids were cleaning in the morning, but I only know that because I saw a cart in the hall when we left. I did not hear vacuums, hear people talking about their day... We were able to sleep in and start our day off well.
We booked the bridal suite because it had a Jacuzzi. Perfect for two average sized people. The room was rather large and the décor was current and in great shape.
The Wi-Fi was easy to access and isn't added to my bill like some places tend to do.

The location was nice in that it was near everything we needed and off of a main road so we had easy access to the further day excursions.

If you are looking for a great place that is family friendly, quiet, clean, friendly staff and peaceful location all for a great price, book here!

Room Tip: If you want a bit more room, do the bridal sweet. Jacuzzi and king sized bed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and had a nice time at this hotel. It is very clean and well maintained. Check-in was very efficient and staff were very friendly. I had a King Size Bed with kitchenette area. The bed was very comfortable and sheets crisp and clean. The bathroom is very modern and did not see any mildew. The indoor pool is a nice feature and my son enjoyed swimming in it. I am a Platinum member and have stayed at numerous Holiday Inn Express Hotels in Europe and America and this is one of the nicer ones I have stayed in.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AMSZEG
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

AMSZEG,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the time you spent at our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as a Platinum member and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Best Regards,