All reviews pool area was great very nice hotel front desk staff kitchen area free breakfast train station bath and body works rooms are spacious exercise room a great place to stay stayed here for one night would stay again king bed bagels sesame place costco microwave
Reviewed February 23, 2014

On a weekend getaway and took a chance. I have to say, we would stay here again! Clean! Great staff! Comfortable beds! Did I mention CLEAN? The maids were cleaning in the morning, but I only know that because I saw a cart in the hall when we left. I did not hear vacuums, hear people talking about their day... We were able to sleep in and start our day off well.
We booked the bridal suite because it had a Jacuzzi. Perfect for two average sized people. The room was rather large and the décor was current and in great shape.
The Wi-Fi was easy to access and isn't added to my bill like some places tend to do.

The location was nice in that it was near everything we needed and off of a main road so we had easy access to the further day excursions.

If you are looking for a great place that is family friendly, quiet, clean, friendly staff and peaceful location all for a great price, book here!

Room tip: If you want a bit more room, do the bridal sweet. Jacuzzi and king sized bed.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and had a nice time at this hotel. It is very clean and well maintained. Check-in was very efficient and staff were very friendly. I had a King Size Bed with kitchenette area. The bed was very comfortable and sheets crisp and clean. The bathroom is very modern and did not see any mildew. The indoor pool is a nice feature and my son enjoyed swimming in it. I am a Platinum member and have stayed at numerous Holiday Inn Express Hotels in Europe and America and this is one of the nicer ones I have stayed in.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AMSZEG
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

AMSZEG,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the time you spent at our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as a Platinum member and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

For a fairly new built property it is in a awfull state, it is noisy, cold, tiles in bathroom and lift broken.
The windows are only single glazed and not very well fitted, so, any slight breeze comes straight in, the noise from the heaters is incredible, even the one upstairs, i had to ask the guy to turn his off, which he was not happy about but i think they changed the room for him in the end, the pool was freezing and the chlorine levels way to high to swim comfortably for any length of time.
Breakfast, mmm, plastic omlette with cheese, burnt bacon, sausages were not to bad and the best was the cinamon cakes.
The staff in the reception were always friendly, but, the overall quality of the building lets it down big time as well as the so called breakfast.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel!
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

baralconrhy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. I do hope that you change your mind and decide to stay with us again in the future. I promise that we can make your stay relaxing and enjoyable!

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

All hotels should use this one as a model of how to be. This hotel is perfect, staff is friendly and breakfast was great! The room was spacious and inviting. This was our second time staying there and will continue to come back. Try the cinnamon buns first thing at breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank beach_fever_9
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

beach_fever_9,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite and our delicious breakfast. We look forward to your return visit in the future!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night and would highly recommend. The property was clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was very courteous and able to fill a last minute request for adjoining rooms. Will stay here again when visiting family nearby.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Lee M

Lee M,

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation! I am glad to hear that our staff was helpful and you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future!