Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Warminster
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

All hotels should use this one as a model of how to be. This hotel is perfect, staff is friendly and breakfast was great! The room was spacious and inviting. This was our second time staying there and will continue to come back. Try the cinnamon buns first thing at breakfast.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank beach_fever_9
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

beach_fever_9,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite and our delicious breakfast. We look forward to your return visit in the future!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night and would highly recommend. The property was clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was very courteous and able to fill a last minute request for adjoining rooms. Will stay here again when visiting family nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lee M

Lee M,

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation! I am glad to hear that our staff was helpful and you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I am spending here few days a year when visiting my parent company in Warminster. It is a nice and clean place, an indoor swimming pool which could allow a bit of relax after a working day.
Food courst not far away from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms in front (entransce side an possibly not ground floor, they are the most silent on...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Roberto Z

Roberto Z,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Warminster! We appreciate the feedback from all of our valued guests, like you. I hope your travels will bring you to our hotel again in the future,

Best Regards

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I spent several days here while visiting my aunt who lives in Ann's Place. It is perfectly located to visit loved ones in the retirement village. The room was large and comfortable and included all the amenities (shampoo, hair dryer, etc) you would expect. The shower head was OUTSTANDING - could have stayed in the shower all day!

The complimentary breakfast was far superior to other similar hotels, and included fresh omelets, bacon waffles, and much more.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the common areas warm and well maintained, and the pool looked ver nice, although I didn't use it.

I would recommend this HIE without any concerns.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TustinTraveler2008
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

TustinTraveler2008,

Thank you for a great review of your stay! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations, amenities, and breakfast. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are visiting your aunt.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The 2 queen standard suite had a leather couch and easy chair making it nice to relax. It was clean and modern. Kept from five stars because it was hard for me to find- it is not yet not in the Garmin GPS database of my rental car and it's a couple of miles off the highway. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The cookies at check-in were good and the free breakfast included hot cinnamon rolls.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tnix1tripper
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

tnix1tripper,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite, our fresh baked cookies, and morning breakfast. I do apologize for the trouble you encountered on your trip in while trying to locate us. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Samantha
Management

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I attempted to book a room and was told the hotel was fully booked. I asked to be placed on a wait list, I was told that I was first. I called the next night to check and was told two rooms were available. While I tried to book the rooms, I was repeatedly place on hod by the night clerk, Darren. By the time he was finished, he told me both rooms had been booked, either on line or through the 800 call center. I find this to be very poor service. I never was able to get a room there.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KHA8

KHA8,

I apologize for the trouble you experienced while trying to book a room with us. Sometimes it is very diffuicult to accomodate all of our guests due to high demand on sold out nights. I hope this will not discourage you from staying with us again in the future. Please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask for Haas or Samantha when trying to book rooms in the future. I can assure you my team and I will do our best to accommodate you.

Best Reagrds

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for 2 nights in August, 2013 for a family reunion. While our overall experience was positive, there were a couple of issues that kept me from giving a five-star rating.

First, the positive. The hotel is almost brand-new and looks like it. Everything in the property itself is bright, clean, and attractive. Our room was one of the largest non-suite rooms that I've stayed in. The king-sized bed, full-sized couch, coffee table, desk, luggage rack, and a few things I'm sure I'm forgetting fit in there without making the room seem cramped in any way. There was also a mini-fridge and microwave, which were handy touches. The included breakfast was well-presented and offered a lot of options from healthy to hearty. The staff did a very nice job, and responded very quickly when we had a problem with a party in the room next door on our first night.

Now for the negatives. The first is the hotel's location. It's located in an office park and not within walking distance of any restaurants, bars, shops, etc. Also, it was a little hard to find late at night as we pulled in. As long as you have a car, it's no problem, but it's nice to be able to park for the night. This brings me to the second issue, which is the lack of a restaurant or bar in the hotel itself. Again, with nothing within walking distance, it would be a nice to have something available on site. The final issue we had was with our room. We had requested a non-smoking room, and the room was labeled as such. However, the room had a heavy perfume smell, as though smoking had been allowed at one time and they had tried to cover it up. It wasn't a major problem for us, although it could be for someone with asthma or allergies.

In the end, the positives outweighed the negatives and we would stay there again, although we'd probably take something closer to the highway first if it were available.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jzombek
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

jzombek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. As a Holiday Inn Express we are not a full service hotel and that is why there is not a restaurant or bar on the property. I do apologize that your smelled of smoke. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warminster
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Hampton Inn Doylestown
Hampton Inn Doylestown
#2 of 3 in Warrington
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham? Share your experiences!