All reviews pool area was great very nice hotel front desk staff kitchen area free breakfast train station bath and body works rooms are spacious exercise room a great place to stay stayed here for one night would stay again king bed bagels sesame place costco microwave
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night and would highly recommend. The property was clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was very courteous and able to fill a last minute request for adjoining rooms. Will stay here again when visiting family nearby.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Lee M
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Lee M,

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation! I am glad to hear that our staff was helpful and you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I am spending here few days a year when visiting my parent company in Warminster. It is a nice and clean place, an indoor swimming pool which could allow a bit of relax after a working day.
Food courst not far away from the hotel.

Room tip: Ask for the rooms in front (entransce side an possibly not ground floor, they are the most silent ones.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Roberto Z

Roberto Z,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Warminster! We appreciate the feedback from all of our valued guests, like you. I hope your travels will bring you to our hotel again in the future,

Best Regards

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I spent several days here while visiting my aunt who lives in Ann's Place. It is perfectly located to visit loved ones in the retirement village. The room was large and comfortable and included all the amenities (shampoo, hair dryer, etc) you would expect. The shower head was OUTSTANDING - could have stayed in the shower all day!

The complimentary breakfast was far superior to other similar hotels, and included fresh omelets, bacon waffles, and much more.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the common areas warm and well maintained, and the pool looked ver nice, although I didn't use it.

I would recommend this HIE without any concerns.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank TustinTraveler2008
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

TustinTraveler2008,

Thank you for a great review of your stay! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations, amenities, and breakfast. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are visiting your aunt.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The 2 queen standard suite had a leather couch and easy chair making it nice to relax. It was clean and modern. Kept from five stars because it was hard for me to find- it is not yet not in the Garmin GPS database of my rental car and it's a couple of miles off the highway. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The cookies at check-in were good and the free breakfast included hot cinnamon rolls.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tnix1tripper
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

tnix1tripper,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite, our fresh baked cookies, and morning breakfast. I do apologize for the trouble you encountered on your trip in while trying to locate us. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Samantha
Management

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I attempted to book a room and was told the hotel was fully booked. I asked to be placed on a wait list, I was told that I was first. I called the next night to check and was told two rooms were available. While I tried to book the rooms, I was repeatedly place on hod by the night clerk, Darren. By the time he was finished, he told me both rooms had been booked, either on line or through the 800 call center. I find this to be very poor service. I never was able to get a room there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank KHA8

KHA8,

I apologize for the trouble you experienced while trying to book a room with us. Sometimes it is very diffuicult to accomodate all of our guests due to high demand on sold out nights. I hope this will not discourage you from staying with us again in the future. Please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask for Haas or Samantha when trying to book rooms in the future. I can assure you my team and I will do our best to accommodate you.

Best Reagrds