Motel 6 Warminster(Warminster)(Great Value!)
$72
$144
$68
$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$162
$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$90
$80
$162
$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$97
$88
$132
$110
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

All reviewsfront desk staffvery nice hoteltrain stationfree breakfastbath and body worksrecent stayexercise roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areaa great place to stayrooms are spaciousstayed here for one nightdefinitely stay here againhot tubindoor poolking bedbagels
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The 2 queen standard suite had a leather couch and easy chair making it nice to relax. It was clean and modern. Kept from five stars because it was hard for me to find- it is not yet not in the Garmin GPS database of my rental car and it's a couple of miles off the highway. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The cookies at check-in were good and the free breakfast included hot cinnamon rolls.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tnix1tripper
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

tnix1tripper,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite, our fresh baked cookies, and morning breakfast. I do apologize for the trouble you encountered on your trip in while trying to locate us. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Samantha
Management

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I attempted to book a room and was told the hotel was fully booked. I asked to be placed on a wait list, I was told that I was first. I called the next night to check and was told two rooms were available. While I tried to book the rooms, I was repeatedly place on hod by the night clerk, Darren. By the time he was finished, he told me both rooms had been booked, either on line or through the 800 call center. I find this to be very poor service. I never was able to get a room there.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KHA8

KHA8,

I apologize for the trouble you experienced while trying to book a room with us. Sometimes it is very diffuicult to accomodate all of our guests due to high demand on sold out nights. I hope this will not discourage you from staying with us again in the future. Please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask for Haas or Samantha when trying to book rooms in the future. I can assure you my team and I will do our best to accommodate you.

Best Reagrds

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for 2 nights in August, 2013 for a family reunion. While our overall experience was positive, there were a couple of issues that kept me from giving a five-star rating.

First, the positive. The hotel is almost brand-new and looks like it. Everything in the property itself is bright, clean, and attractive. Our room was one of the largest non-suite rooms that I've stayed in. The king-sized bed, full-sized couch, coffee table, desk, luggage rack, and a few things I'm sure I'm forgetting fit in there without making the room seem cramped in any way. There was also a mini-fridge and microwave, which were handy touches. The included breakfast was well-presented and offered a lot of options from healthy to hearty. The staff did a very nice job, and responded very quickly when we had a problem with a party in the room next door on our first night.

Now for the negatives. The first is the hotel's location. It's located in an office park and not within walking distance of any restaurants, bars, shops, etc. Also, it was a little hard to find late at night as we pulled in. As long as you have a car, it's no problem, but it's nice to be able to park for the night. This brings me to the second issue, which is the lack of a restaurant or bar in the hotel itself. Again, with nothing within walking distance, it would be a nice to have something available on site. The final issue we had was with our room. We had requested a non-smoking room, and the room was labeled as such. However, the room had a heavy perfume smell, as though smoking had been allowed at one time and they had tried to cover it up. It wasn't a major problem for us, although it could be for someone with asthma or allergies.

In the end, the positives outweighed the negatives and we would stay there again, although we'd probably take something closer to the highway first if it were available.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jzombek
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

jzombek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. As a Holiday Inn Express we are not a full service hotel and that is why there is not a restaurant or bar on the property. I do apologize that your smelled of smoke. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here to ride the train into Philly. The hotel is only a five-minute car ride from the train station. The rooms were clean and spacious, and we appreciated the free breakfast. This was our first time staying in a Holiday Inn, and we were impressed with how nice and modern the hotel was.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

gwsdrs,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our facility and were close to the train station for your trip into the city. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We just stayed here in a Jr. suite. Comfortable king bed, nice room arrangement, including a microwave, and living room arrangement. Staff was helpful and business center easy to use and convenient. Great indoor swimming pool that was getting good use by other guests, and a free breakfast that had good variety for people on the go. They even delivered a paper to your door. We will definitely stay there again when visiting in Warminster. Rates on week-end are cheaper than during the week

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hoofmark,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our various amenities. We look forward to your future visits!