Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham
Motel 6 Warminster(Warminster)(Great Value!)
$72
Hampton.com
$149
$119
$101
All reviewsrooms are largepool area was greatfront desk stafffree breakfasttrain stationkitchen areavery nice hotelbath and body worksthe staff was friendly and helpfulexercise roomstay there againstayed here for one nightbed was very comfortablebreakfast barnext morninghot tubfirst floor
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I booked the 2 QUEEN BEDS EXECUTIVE SUITE NONSMOKING. After reading the reviews here I was sure to tell the girt at the hotel to make sure she put in the computer that I DID NOT want to be placed on the 3rd floor. I read here the 3rd floor has both smoking and non smoking rooms. "Shontell" assured me it was noted on my reservation. My family and I arrived at the hotel and the girl said my room would be ready shortly. I asked her to confirm that we were not on the third floor. She told me "sorry all our 2 queen executive suites are located on the third floor." This is something I should have been aware of BEFORE I booked the room. I explained to the front desk I have severe asthma and cigarette smoke is a trigger and I did not want to spend my vacation in the hospital. She assured my family "your at the other end of the hall, not a problem." Being a family of 5 we needed the extra room for the baby and had no other choices. As soon as we got on the elevator you could smell the smoke. When we got off at the 3rd floor it smelled like a bar. Everything stunk like smoke. When we went into the room it smelled like room fresher had just been sprayed. As the perfume wore off the odor of the hallway began to creep in. I tried putting towels under the door. The next morning I went into the bathroom and it smelled like someone was smoking in it. The cigarette smoke travels through the bathroom exhaust fans from the smoking rooms to the non smoking rooms. I had to keep the bathroom fan constantly running and keep spraying my wife's perfume to hold off the smell! Don't be fooled, there are NO Non Smoking rooms on the third floor, no matter what end of the hallway your room is! Again the family was in town for Sesame and our options were limited.The room itself was not that big. I have stayed in standard rooms at other hotels that were bigger than this "Suite". The room itself was clean and well maintained. Some of the problems I did find with the room were: The curtains do not close all the way, just the sheers. This allows daylight to enter at the crack of dawn. In order to keep the kids in bed we had to hang the blankets from hangers and make our own curtains. There was just a small desk garbage can for the room. With a family of 5 the food and drink containers ran many times over. I found myself stacking garbage and searching for bags to put it in. Additional garbage pails or bigger ones are needed. The tub is like a V shape. I stepped into the tub and fell backwards through the curtain and luckily grabbed the tub rail or I would have fell on my head. Never seen a tub shaped so drastically. If you stood facing the shower head your feet were half up the sides of the tubs. No slip stickers and maybe a sign need to be added. I am sure there has been more than 1 accident due to slipping. Bath towels felt like indoor/outdoor carpeting. Not soft at all. We did ask for additional towels as the room came with 3, and was told only 1 person was on duty so I would have to come to the front desk to get them. I made some tea using the in room coffee maker. When I was done you could see an "oil slick" on top of the tea. Had to throw it out. Must be what the clean the machine or pot with, but cant be good! As for the good the hotel is VERY clean. The lobby was spotless as well as the other public areas. The pool and area was clean and well maintained as well. The breakfast was very good, probably up there with the best with it being fresh and hot. The woman who stocks the breakfast was constantly replenishing the trays, wiping down the counter, and tidying up the area. She took pride in her work and the breakfast area shined! The front desk staff was friendly as well. The beds were very comfortable with an assortment of soft to firm pillows to choose from. The AC worked great and made no noise. There is a new cafe directly in front of the hotels front door for sandwiches, snacks, and drinks. Overall the hotel was very nice and would rate a 5 star stay. unfortunately the constant battle to keep my "non smoking" room non smoking, knocks it down 2 whole stars. The fact that I brought up my concerns about the smoking/non smoking rooms on the same floor before I made my reservation, as well as the girl promising I would not be on that floor, only to arrive and placed there is inexcusable!

Room Tip: If you are a NON Smoker, do NOT reserve a room on the third floor no matter what!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank ramblinvan
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel was only 10- 15 minutes from interstate 95, and maybe 5 -10 from the PA Turnpike. It was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. We had a fridge and a microwave, the oversized bathroom was very nice. The food at breakfast was hot and fresh, best of all were the hot sweet rolls. The coffee is fresh and hot 24 hours. The pool and hot tub were great additions along with the park right next to the hotel. I could not find anything wrong with this property, I highly recommend it . The train station is only 1/2 mile away thus Center City Philadelphia is 35 minutes by train.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My family had stayed at this holiday inn for 2 nights when we took our kids to sesame place in Pennsylvania last summer. We were very delighted by our experience here. Check-in was pleasant and fast. Rooms very clean and relaxing
Breakfast buffet was very good and worth the extra low charge. It was a good value for us a family of five.
I don't usually stay at holiday inns but tried this one based on TA reviews and was happy I did and we did not mind driving all the way from there to sesame place. It was well worth it.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed one night June 16 to june 17 Satruday night into sunday. The location of the hotel is near costco store. Cant find this hotel on a GPS unless your gps is updated.Overall indoor heated pool jacuzzi indoor.Clean water a lot of chlorine in water but alright. Breakfast in morning was hot eggs hash browns ham coffee tea juice cereals. Overall very comfortable beds.Location of hotel is in a factory kind of area but quite not loud.Plenty of parking around the hotel to park near by the hotel.Perfect hotel for anyone. Near by dominos pizza but cant walk only drive

Room Tip: If you willing to afford take the room with the jacuzzi very spacious .Plenty of space. Jacuzzi suite sits two people while watching tv and in the bathroom there is a shower clear glass with two seats.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Booked on business trip, brought family for the week (2 young girls), this hotel ticked all the boxes...!!! Not too far at all from Philadelphia, but also with enough to do in the general area... Very well maintained hotel, great services, nice pool, huge room, free breakfast and WiFi, and friendly, helpful staff... If in the area again, I would absolutely stay here again...
(note - hotel has no restaurant: breakfast is a buffet service in the canteen)...